Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is getting embarrassing now. Better produce the goods with the bat, boys. Foreign conditions or not this isn't a great side we are up against.

Hahaha we couldn't produce it at 0/130!

This is getting embarrassing now. Better produce the goods with the bat, boys. Foreign conditions or not this isn't a great side we are up against.

Trouble is our batting is hardly anything to write home about. Warner and Clarke are the only ones who average in the 40s, Given that, the game is pretty much over.

PAK rarely seem to lose at home historically . Whether they are in Dubai or actually in Pakistan playing. On paper they look nothing special but they usually win on their home deck. Teams keep coming to UAE and get burned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAK rarely seem to lose at home historically . Whether they are in Dubai or actually in Pakistan playing. On paper they look nothing special but they usually win on their home deck. Teams keep coming to UAE and get burned.
They normally have better bowling lineups than this, that's all.

Its the slimmest Australia batting line up I can remember. No chance of scoring in excess of 350 on this deck. Pakistan would be mad not to declare at tea with a lead of around 400.

I agree, they probably don't need the full four sessions but they will give themselves the time just in case by some miracle the Aussies can hold on better than I expect.

They'd have to go for a win, they'll lose anyway but they can't do a SA, they haven't got those type of players.
That pretty much sums up the attitude - "we can't just bat out the time, so there's no point trying".

Personally I'd rather see us get all out for 150 with twenty overs left than all out for 300 with sixty overs left.

That pretty much sums up the attitude - "we can't just bat out the time, so there's no point trying".

Personally I'd rather see us get all out for 150 with twenty overs left than all out for 300 with sixty overs left.

Well, so would I, I like to see Olympian levels of stonewalling but that's not the skipper's view or the coachesa, they seem to think it's unaustralian or something and quite frankly none of these guys are flexible enough to do it. Rogers has the natural game for it but none of the others do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back