Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should date within your own species anyway. We have 50,000 members. Lets say 35,000 are men. Get you hands on that database and start calling! Everybody knows the offspring of 2 blues supporters creates a super Blues supporter. Thse supporters can carry 8 beers and 4 meat pies back from the stand in a single trip.

Lol. Pagan didn't have the list Ratten did. He inherited the worse list we have ever had. With no draft picks.
Pagan, when he was the u19s coach at norf helped developed most of the young guys who came through into the senior side when he was made senior coach. He went on to win 2 premierships with that same list of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I married a Carlton supporter, our 4 have no chance (insert evil laugh here).

One thought it would be funny to ask what would happen if she wanted to barrack for another team. I told her she could support whoever she liked but would need to find somewhere else to live. Mum tried to tell an 8 year old that Dad was joking and wouldn't really kick her out of home for wanting to barrack for another team ..........she remains unconvinced by mums logic.
I was told the same thing by mum when I was 5.

Nan offered me a new toy to barrack for Collingwood and I was told if that's what I wanted I'd have to go live at nan's because Collingwood fans weren't allowed in her house. Dad backed her story.

Pagan, when he was the u19s coach at North helped developed most of the young guys who came through into the senior side when he was made senior coach. He went on to win 2 premierships with that same list of players.
I hear hes making a hell of a living selling real estate now. Rumour has it he is only suited to selling real estate on the street he grew up on.

I married a Collingwood supporter, who has been a Legends member for 25 years.
I have 3 kids, 2 of them barrack for Collingwood and only one follows Carlton. I tried with all of them but it is just the way it worked out.
I would never change teams or expect anyone else to change.
Once you are a supporter always a supporter.

I have 3 kids, 2 of them barrack for Collingwood and only one follows Carlton. I tried with all of them but it is just the way it worked out.

Quick question. On a scale of 1-10 how much more do you love the child which follows Carlton. I know, I know, you love them all "equally" but you can tell us the truth here ;):thumbsu:

Could not agree more Keyza . A lot of discussion re folks converting opposition supporters to the Blues but I suspect these are 'casual supporters' and a real supporter does not change clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back