Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I just called it on the gd thread.....

Diaz to win against silva. Will edit when I know the odds:)

Anybody floating the Diaz idea

I am. Maybe be my extreme love I have for the Diaz brothers though.

RearNaked *likes* this.

Everyone loves the Diaz boys. They either love watching them get punched in the face or love their fights. Picking him to win against Anderson is a step up, however.

If Nick wins, my prediction is that Anderson retires in the cage and never fights again.

Belfort over Weidman. Will have to wait and see how TRTless Vitor goes, but going by how Machida had him worried I reckon a Vitor explosion will put him away.

Quoted for when it happens.......Although Weidman is the man right now

Quoted for when it happens.......Although Weidman is the man right now
I think his aggression is what might put CW off. Silva was either on the ground or not being aggressive & Machida waited 3 rounds too long. If Vitor can start fast as he does it might be an epic first round or two.

I think his aggression is what might put CW off. Silva was either on the ground or not being aggressive & Machida waited 3 rounds too long. If Vitor can start fast as he does it might be an epic first round or two.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Vitor needs to land big early I think as he's shown far more mental fragility than Weidman has. If Weidman puts him on his back early (ala the first Anderson fight) I think Belfort goes in to his shell and gets beaten up pretty badly.

Just realised I haven't put my neck on the line yet and the best I can come up with on short notice is that Nurmagomedov will beat Pettis within a year to become champ at 155.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any update with that saga lately? This is supposed to be a farfetched predictions thread - but that's probably likely to happen. :$
Last I read was that there is going to be a hearing at the end of October so this week sometime
Rumble's management is saying that it could go well for Rumble

So I posted my prediction;)

Conor will beat Aldo.

although not that far fetched so I might be in the wrong thread...am I right Jab

I would love it to happen, but I don't see it happening. I think Siver will be difficult for Conor, but Aldo is just too big. Aldo vs Pettis would be good to see in 2015, but Pettis isn't active enough to make that happen, and the 155'ers are packed with contenders.

I would love it to happen, but I don't see it happening. I think Siver will be difficult for Conor, but Aldo is just too big. Aldo vs Pettis would be good to see in 2015, but Pettis isn't active enough to make that happen, and the 155'ers are packed with contenders.
I'm surprised you think so. I think Conor will absolutely kill Silver. I don't see it going past the first.

Aldo will want to keep it standing and that plays right into Conor's hands. Mendes was all punching, Edgar all punching. Conor has the knockout power and the variety to cause him all sorts of trouble. If he wins I won't stop smiling for a year (similar to weidman beating silva). I agree, pettis vs aldo would be an awesome fight.

I think Siver will be difficult for Conor

I'm no fan of Conor, but I don't see any end to that fight other than with Siver doing this early:

3.gif

I'm no fan of Conor, but I don't see any end to that fight other than with Siver doing this early:

3.gif
Without doubt. He'll be doing the chicken dance very early. I'm still annoyed he derailed Georgie Boy so I hope conor knocks his head off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back