List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw McLean having coffee with Dimma and Richardson on swan street. And so did tigs2010 and _EAD_ and not one of us are trolls

I was told last week that Richmond are looking to get McLean for our VFL team, Not sure if it will happen or not but pretty sure he still wants to see if he can get on a AFL list. Probably will ut after the rookie draft

They way Blair Hartley is going he seems to be picking up all the 'depth players and nothing of quality'

Houli/Maric are his only 2 wins so far

Grigg - meh
Thomas -FMD
Hampson - FMD twice
Knights - Good to keep our docs in a jon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Newton anyone? Inside mid. Booming kick. Dominated for Port Magpies this year, but was made sub for just about all of his senior games.

He's refused a contract with Port to enter the draft, so there must be interest somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Newton anyone? Inside mid. Booming kick. Dominated for Port Magpies this year, but was made sub for just about all of his senior games.

He's refused a contract with Port to enter the draft, so there must be interest somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than McLean but probably has financially better offers in SANFL as well as footballing chances afterward like Tuck and Gordon

Seriously you flogs! Can we get off Thomas? It's like a flippin broken record...

If you're going to compare him to players, then compare him to other taggers in the comp... He's a depth player who in his first season at Richmond played some handy games. He doesn't have great pace and his disposal by foot isn't great either... but is that his role? He's a tackling machine in close and his handball can be deadly freeing other players out of congestion and getting the ball moving our way.

Give the guy a break!

Seriously you flogs! Can we get off Thomas? It's like a flippin broken record...

If you're going to compare him to players, then compare him to other taggers in the comp... He's a depth player who in his first season at Richmond played some handy games. He doesn't have great pace and his disposal by foot isn't great either... but is that his role? He's a tackling machine in close and his handball can be deadly freeing other players out of congestion and getting the ball moving our way.

Give the guy a break!
Yeah but he isn't an elite AA quality player, which according to many here is what all 44 of our players should be if we want to be a chance of making the finals.

At Melbourne he hasn't been great, which is about the same for everyone on their list
If Geelong want to pick him up then surely he has some talent and he definitely has the pace we need

I understand that we need his pace. But we also need polish. His disposal is poor and I'd rather not have another player like this in the team.

Aaaaand this:
If Wallet rates Blease it just backs up my thoughts in not rating him.

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back