Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if there is any way to set timezone preferences within the web interface? I just want to know start times without doing the maths in my head each time.
I don't think so but for most of the season if you're in AEDT 7pm = 11am here.

Anyone know if you can still watch Game Time through AppleTV native if you purchase from a cheaper country through VPN? I was reading a reddit thread where someone said that only the more expensive countries have native AppleTV availability and if you purchase through a cheaper country you have to watch via an iPad using airplay?

Last edited:
Can't help you on that one mate.

But has anyone else tried ballstreams.com? Bought a week membership to try it out, and the streams are a whole lot better compared to League pass and cheaper, plus you get things like Pre-game and half time shows.

Can't help you on that one mate.

But has anyone else tried ballstreams.com? Bought a week membership to try it out, and the streams are a whole lot better compared to League pass and cheaper, plus you get things like Pre-game and half time shows.

Excellent, would recommend. I just brought a year subscription and its really good. Plus they've just added servers in Australia so the streams are less likely to be choppy. Plus, of course, all of the pre-game and half time shows, as well as Inside the NBA :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the background on ballstreams.com? Hadn't heard of it until this thread. Is it something that could suddenly disappear (for whatever reason) and therefore lose money paid?

I have a friend who has a close connection to an Australian playing in the NBA this year, but can't really afford the League pass price, plus may technically struggle with the Hola option.

Ballstreams has been around for a few years, so isnt likely to disappear

The only issue is that its mainly live streaming, so if you miss the start and want to stream and catch up, you are better off with league pass. The replays and highlights are available, but from memory they take a little while to appear

How much is ballstreams for the year?
Thinking league pass is $170 if thats anything over $120-140 id prefer league pass.

New donation amounts will be:

1 Day - $7.49
1 Week - $12.99
1 Month - $17.99
3 Months - $39.99
6 Months - $59.99
1 Year - $99.99

USD i presume

New donation amounts will be:

1 Day - $7.49
1 Week - $12.99
1 Month - $17.99
3 Months - $39.99
6 Months - $59.99
1 Year - $99.99

USD i presume

$100 for a year isnt too bad.
And you get every game, every day, but no choice in commentators or ability to start at the start of the game? Is that right?

Neither of those things I really care about. Although probably wont watch many Boston home games ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back