'Western liberal democracy' has 'gone full *'

Remove this Banner Ad

Hegel is like that, if I understand him aright. It's a metaphysics.

Nietzsche use of it isnt. It's more of attempt to understand ethics from a historical perspective.
yeah, i was still being ambiguous. but master slave is about both cuckolded, which is the oppsite from the Nietzsche self WTP. oneself v the dynamic of two. nah, i only gotta think for one sec, which is a stretch, and it still doesnt make any sense. I have not even had a beer tonight. but im out now, for beer.

re:nietzsche, so that is the dichotomy counterpart of hegel's master slave?

the haredi and orthodox are not as significant as you indicate.

the west bank orthodox in actually are in the IDF and have a significant sway in the airforce. That is where most of their numbers are. And integrating the orthodoxfrom the westbank in the IDF (airforce) has entrenched policy for settling the westbank.
You are wrong on this. Education and inequality are huge issues. The cost of welfare and burden of the growing ultra orthodox population, coupled with the cost of the IDF is becoming noticeable. Likewise, resentment over the settlements.

Why education is such an issue, is that Israel, for all of it's proportional IP output, critically lacks sufficient human capital. See you have to generate growth from somewhere. There is a lack of arable land. Lack of natural resources. Lack of workers and /or skills shortage.

This is why the service industry and small but heavily subsidised defence and high tech industries are so important, as well as tourism, which floats around 7%+ of GDP. Everytime there is a a conflict, or the price of the shekel goes up, the economy takes a noticeable hit.

But like I said, the social problems are very real and growing and they are slowly starting to manifest as economic concerns. If you don't want to import mass labor and skilled workers from Arab countries, but a significant demographic of the population can't or aren't trained to work some jobs, likewise have a curriculum that has a strong religious focus it is going to create problems.

What I am talking about though are med / long term concerns. It is easy to be sucked in by their solid performance in the last half a decade, which was the result of two factors, strong financial sector regulation and an increase in foreign investment, however, the former was proportional, like Australia it meant less fallout during the GFC and the latter is temporary, the rate of new investment will decline as areas for growth are exhausted, likewise the tech industry faces the problems as mentioned of too smaller talent pool, limited number of companies with low growth opportunities and unless relations improve with neighbors, limited areas for demand growth.

The country really needs to modernise and become a fully fledged liberal democracy, likewise improve relationships with its neighbors.

And with that came the 'inversion of values'.

Sure, they infiltrate and coerce those in power. This works particularly well in a Christian country such as the U.S because Judeo and Christian values overlap.

However they never truly 'run the show'. They don't have Greco-Roman values. Those values are held by the people fairdinkum worries about. ( whoever they may be , I dont know - all i'm saying is they aint Jews)

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Dalton-Nietzsche.html

The sad state of modern life, he said, is a consequence of the overturning of classical values that occurred in the early post-Christian world. These classic values—originating in ancient Greece and embraced by the Romans—emphasized strength, robustness, nobility, self-determination, and personal excellence. These life-affirming values, the ‘master’ or ‘aristocratic’ values, were the foundation upon which the great civilizations of Athens and Rome were built.

One consequence of this development was the powerful and expansive Roman Empire. It reached Palestine by the year 60 b.c., and held that territory for over five hundred years, until the fall of the Western Empire in 476 (though the Eastern, or Byzantine, Empire continued on much longer). During this time, Nietzsche claimed, the oppression felt by the Jews and early Christians grew to the point at which a new value system—the Judeo-Christian value system—came into being, as a kind of religious and ethical response to Roman domination. Though a single unified system, it carried different emphases for the two groups. For Jews the focus was on self-pity, ethnic cohesion, a thirst for revenge, an obsession with freedom, a hatred of the strong and powerful, and a desire to recover lost wealth. The Christians—through the figure of Jesus—preferred to emphasize the value of the down-trodden (“blessed are the meek”), faith in God to bring justice (“the meek shall inherit the earth”), salvation in the afterlife, and a fixation on love as a means for ameliorating suffering. Arising as it did out of the quasi-slavery imposed by the Romans, Nietzsche deemed this collective Judeo-Christian response a ‘slave’ or ‘priestly’ morality.
We've gone well beyond Nietzsche's Greco-Romans.

What morality does the 4000 year old Chinese culture adhere to?

Nietzsche was limited by his own bookishness.

jewish people were booted out of Russia. well not formally or officially. But the anti-semitism in Russia I believe is akin to the homosexual rights and persecution relative to how we have it. ADL's Foxman would have a field day. Sellers could pen the sequel to The Producers!

These ******* potatoes think the Bolsheivk revolution was a Jewish plot.

I mean, like... yeah. What do you say to that.

I know heaps of Jews. I'm from Melbourne, its hard not to. There is no conspiracy, cause if there was, everyone in Melbourne would know about it because Jews love to talk.

blackcat yes Israelis punch above their weight.

Tends to happen when you survive a genocide, and have half your people trained in warfare.

Unfortunately, all those alpha male type Ashkenazai's have bailed to Melbourne and NYC, leaving the Orthodox spazo's in charge of Israel.

Hence the problems. Orthodox = Religious, dumb, lazy.

German and Russian Jews?

Hard working, dangerous, hyper intelligent.

Brah they have nuclear bombs and they aren't afraid to use them.

That alone means they are no 'small beer'.

Then you have all of the dual citizens in top posts within American government and administration.

Then you have Oded Yinon, whose plans come closer to fruition with each passing year.

Coincidence? Yeah, right.

Yeah thats' all fine I dont' disagree. But Catholics are a much bigger threat than Jews. They have the runs on the board too.

"But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

this is just business 101 man. I would do the same in the name of personal interest every god damned day of my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are wrong on this. Education and inequality are huge issues. The cost of welfare and burden of the growing ultra orthodox population, coupled with the cost of the IDF is becoming noticeable. Likewise, resentment over the settlements.

Why education is such an issue, is that Israel, for all of it's proportional IP output, critically lacks sufficient human capital. See you have to generate growth from somewhere. There is a lack of arable land. Lack of natural resources. Lack of workers and /or skills shortage.

This is why the service industry and small but heavily subsidised defence and high tech industries are so important, as well as tourism, which floats around 7%+ of GDP. Everytime there is a a conflict, or the price of the shekel goes up, the economy takes a noticeable hit.

But like I said, the social problems are very real and growing and they are slowly starting to manifest as economic concerns. If you don't want to import mass labor and skilled workers from Arab countries, but a significant demographic of the population can't or aren't trained to work some jobs, likewise have a curriculum that has a strong religious focus it is going to create problems.

What I am talking about though are med / long term concerns. It is easy to be sucked in by their solid performance in the last half a decade, which was the result of two factors, strong financial sector regulation and an increase in foreign investment, however, the former was proportional, like Australia it meant less fallout during the GFC and the latter is temporary, the rate of new investment will decline as areas for growth are exhausted, likewise the tech industry faces the problems as mentioned of too smaller talent pool, limited number of companies with low growth opportunities and unless relations improve with neighbors, limited areas for demand growth.

The country really needs to modernise and become a fully fledged liberal democracy, likewise improve relationships with its neighbors.
see the amount and proportion of settlers in the airforce ;) the one narrative that haredi dont fight, does not sum up the entire orthodox sector

blackcat yes Israelis punch above their weight.

Tends to happen when you survive a genocide, and have half your people trained in warfare.

Unfortunately, all those alpha male type Ashkenazai's have bailed to Melbourne and NYC, leaving the Orthodox spazo's in charge of Israel.

Hence the problems. Orthodox = Religious, dumb, lazy.

German and Russian Jews?

Hard working, dangerous, hyper intelligent.
the russians in the financial sector, the math boffins, they are leading the high frequency trading on Wall Street, front running, fibre optics and algorithm . predominantly Russian mathematicians. There had [edit] was a social science, or pscychology experiment/study in tel aviv a few years back comparing ashkenzim v sephardim and mizrahim, with primary school students. prolly much like here, if you potted scopus v a public primary school, the other genealogy were decidedly average, reverting to a "mean"*, whereas ashkenazim outperformed.

Last edited:
Yeah thats' all fine I dont' disagree. But Catholics are a much bigger threat than Jews. They have the runs on the board too.
dont get me started on micks. my family like to sweep that under the carpet about the uncle in ballarat boarding school. bunch of carnts, both the family in denial, and those in robes

And obviously by Jew/Jews we're not referring to the vast majority of Jewish people who are just good blokes who like a smoke. We're talking about the mythical boogeyman "Jewsraelist" who controls the world and everything in it despite owning almost zero farmland or natural resources and relying on donations and dual nationals to continue its existence.

we need some shlomo.

after google image search, could not find the eurotrash dermie warnie gestalt. disappointing, eurotrash is significantly underrated by hipsters. they ignorantly believe that going 1980s synth pop and all molly ringwald on atavizm is, is avant garde. my @rse avantgarde. shlomo ftw. shlomo > hipsters > warnie > dermie.shlomo is atavism and atavizm

images

And obviously by Jew/Jews we're not referring to the vast majority of Jewish people who are just good blokes who like a smoke. We're talking about the mythical boogeyman "Jewsraelist" who controls the world and everything in it despite owning almost zero farmland or natural resources and relying on donations and dual nationals to continue its existence.
yeah, basically we are not referring to jews. It happens that a few like Paul Wolfowitz happened to be jewish, and had an affinity for Israel. Lots who were not jewish and in the State Department and Defense Ministry also happened to have an affinity and simpatico to Israel. Were they pulling strings or were they doing what was best for the US? Like Norman Finkelstein said, they would still sell out Israel at the drop of a hat if it was in America's interest. It just happens to be coincidence that experts and academics and highly intelligent folks in State are of a jewish lineage. Does not mean they do the first call in favour of Israel, they aint stupid, and George Bush Rumsfeld Cheney Obama Clinton Hagel Panetta are anything but idjits. They dont pull strings for a two bit country in the ME. even accounting for Kristol and Weekly Standard, it is still America number 1, and they dont shift on their interests for affinity for two-bit western nations like the g'day USA (Australia PR week) or Israel.

Whenever the POTUS utters the words "no greater friend to the USA thannnn....... <insert Australia, Canada, Britain, Israel, etc, about 100 other nations including NZ for chrissakes> then you know it is BS.

See: Pinter Nobel lecture for a great dissection of this.

If I will be disappointed, then please don't ruin my illusion.
well, she was touring, not sure the reference to illusion. and this is from one who deals in ambiguity. sounds like a Beastie Boys album

edit: touring as a jazz/lounge singer and songstress. if you like your milfs, she might b milf qua milf. acronym.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back