2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move by the crows and I hope glass does well over there

Whilst it's hard to see one of our champions go to another club rather than stay with us, I think it's important for glass to develop his coaching in a new environment and another ex player on our coaching staff would have been bordering on overkill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last years Anzac Round was the round me and my mates went over to Melb to see all our teams play, so selfishly I hope we're in Melb that week.

Has it?

We haven't been at home two weeks in a row even for derbies, I'm sure. By 'home' I mean the home team, not just @ Patersons.

I miss understood what you mean't. Last couple of seasons we have played 2 games in a row at subi not 3 ( like the past) that included the derby.

I miss understood what you mean't. Last couple of seasons we have played 2 games in a row at subi not 3 ( like the past) that included the derby.

Yeah that's right, we've had 2 or even 3 games at Subi in a row, but never 2 in a row as the home team, well not for as long as I can remember anyway.

Yeah that's what I was getting at.

But then I checked and in 2014 we hosted GWS after a home derby after all.

Mind you, this was separated with a bye.

Good to see the Freo board in melt down because Nisbett suggested the ANZAC game should be shared around.

Such an irrelevant club trying to cling to anything meaningful.

Thanks Nissy for the great troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back