Syria 2014 - The Year Assad "Wins"?

Hey Smiling Buddha I only just found out America is starting to bomb Syria by watching some msm lol

Shows how much people really care or can do to stop these warmongers.

If I'm in a state of apathy over this when I can see how bullshit this is the average sheep is not going to even register how very wrong this is.

World domination takes time. Even generations.

We're currently being spoonfed the sad stories about Syria so we (the west) support a full scale invasion. Then the Iran phase of this middle east crusade can begin.

That was April 2013.

They demonised Russia to a point where their protests over an incursion into Syria fell on deaf ears.

Propaganda? Please sir can I have some more.

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had MaddAdam trying to tell me that this was all over, America had suffered 'strategic failure' etc.

Just because a man has been somewhere does not mean that he can see.

Old mate Oded Yinon foretells us the tale, and everything is going to script.

American soldiers don't fight for their country.

But they do fight for somebody...

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had MaddAdam trying to tell me that this was all over, America had suffered 'strategic failure' etc.

Just because a man has been somewhere does not mean that he can see.

Old mate Oded Yinon foretells us the tale, and everything is going to script.

American soldiers don't fight for their country.

But they do fight for somebody...

The premise of my thread is entirely correct. Last year the discussion was about bombing Assad and removing him from power. Now the US is bombing an enemy he largely created. Assad wins.

The US has also suffered colossal strategic failure. ISIS captured and is contuining to capture, right up to and including main battle tanks and helicopters, huge amounts of US weaponry left for the Iraqi Army.

The only thing holding Baghdad together is the presence of Iranian Republican Guards. The US has lost hegemony in Iraq to Iran, its long term strategic rival.

US power has been exposed as weak and the likes of Putin have been quick to take advantage in the Ukraine.

The premise of my thread is entirely correct. Last year the discussion was about bombing Assad and removing him from power. Now the US is bombing an enemy he largely created. Assad wins.

The US has also suffered colossal strategic failure. ISIS captured and is contuining to capture, right up to and including main battle tanks and helicopters, huge amounts of US weaponry left for the Iraqi Army.

The only thing holding Baghdad together is the presence of Iranian Republican Guards. The US has lost hegemony in Iraq to Iran, its long term strategic rival.

US power has been exposed as weak and the likes of Putin have been quick to take advantage in the Ukraine.

lol

This is delusional.

First of all Assad is now the same as Ghaddafi, from ally to face of evil through manipulation of msm.

Warning graphic image.
Gaddafi-confirmed-dead-007.jpg
This is what Assad has in his future.

US strategic failure? They let ISIS/ISIL/ISI(random letter but still meaning bad muslim army) walk into Northern Iraq uncontested.

US weaponry you say? So they have spy satellites, drones and tomahawks do they? You do know everything else are BB guns to be laughed at that don't even leave a scratch on the US/Allied forces military?

ISIL will probably take Baghdad. I believe they will be allowed to march all the way to Iran. Sounds like you can see why the Iranians have a vested interest in keeping them out when America don't give a * ey ;)

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
l[/spoiler]

US weaponry you say? So they have spy satellites, drones and tomahawks do they? You do know everything else are BB guns to be laughed at that don't even leave a scratch on the US/Allied forces military?

Tell that to the US Army that was defeated in Iraq and is being defeated in Afghanistan by guerillas using nothing more advanced than IEDs, AKs, PKs, RPGs and the odd DshK.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is funny the way the amount of prowess some types deal to the Americans. The US military is s**t hot at big attacks. Not occupations in a hostile environment.

Tell that to the US Army that was defeated in Iraq and is being defeated in Afghanistan by guerillas using nothing more advanced than IEDs, AKs, PKs, RPGs and the odd DshK.

I've already told you.

The US has to let ISIL march into Iran so they have an excuse to invade Iran.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've already told you.

OH man this old record? Next you'll be telling me how North is going to move to the Gold Coast.

World has moved on a long, long way.

Even the Pro Israel crowd in Washington know war against Iran ain't ever gunna happen.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've already told you.

Iran literally stole Iraq form under the US, and the US blinked, shat itself and bailed.

Regionally, Iran is the superpower. Nobody admits it, but its the truth. America has air superiority, and that means precisely * all against the Basra Brigade, Sadr Brigade etc. let alone the Revolutionary Guard.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Off course I am. Everybody that can see the truth has to be branded as a "kook".

There's nothing truthy about not understanding anything about what's happening in Iraq and assiging mythical power to a bunch of rejects in pyjamas that can't even take Kobane.

There's nothing truthy about not understanding anything about what's happening in Iraq and assiging mythical power to a bunch of rejects in pyjamas that can't even take Kobane.

That's because they're heading the wrong direction. The US is clearing the path east. They will toughen up the Kurds with CIA help.

You don't seem to be getting it.

The US is so powerful they can just play games with these people like they're cockroaches. Some they squish, some they leave, some they bait.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
That's because they're heading the wrong direction. The US is clearing the path east. They will toughen up the Kurds with CIA help.

You don't seem to be getting it.

The US is so powerful they can just play games with these people like they're cockroaches. Some they squish, some they leave, some they bait.

You are really going to need to put more effort into some kind of explanation of how Baghdad is going to fall to ISIS before ANYONE will be "getting it".

The US army got defeated IN Baghdad recently. By the same guys you somehow think ISIS are going to roll. Backed by the regional superpower. I mean, if you're going to make such a ridiculous claim at least have the guts to explain why you believe America/ISIS are the boogeyman.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...st-islamic-state/story-fnay3ubk-1227101578909

Oh no!! There's nothing we can do. US air strikes are impotent and these sand people with AKs.

A drone army could kill everybody in the area within days.

The Americans know exactly where all the terrorists are hiding. All they need is spy satellites and sunlight. Convoys are the easiest thing to spot when you have real time HD footage.

They just don't want to do it like that. It doesn't look good and feel right. They have bigger plans.

New World Order here we come :thumbsu:

Unstable

Team Captain
Feb 11, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Iran literally stole Iraq form under the US, and the US blinked, shat itself and bailed.

Regionally, Iran is the superpower. Nobody admits it, but its the truth. America has air superiority, and that means precisely **** all against the Basra Brigade, Sadr Brigade etc. let alone the Revolutionary Guard.
I wouldn’t suggest Iran is a superpower. But definitely a regional power. Iran in my mind; already has IBCM and nuclear warheads. The West knows this and is frustrated. It just isn’t political right for Iran to unveil their weaponry as of yet. When the time is ready they will show their cards.

However, if Iran is attacked with their missile capabilities; they can flatten all Gulf rich Oil nations and bring the world on economic disaster.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
If you think Iran has a nuke you are delusional.

They aren't a regional power, they are the regional superpower. Their military dwarfs all others in the region, their allies are stronger, their militias are better/more dedicated and most importantly they have the raw population numbers (not to mention a completely autonomous and functioning state and everything that entails).

America can't take them in a war in Iran. That is the reality. That's why the concept of America going to war with Iran is ******* insane.

It could happen because Bush type idiocy exists, but it isn't a realistic option any time soon and all the diplomatic and popular wind is blowing in the other direction.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Iran has a significant minority Arab Sunni population but for the most part they have a recent cultural and historical tie binding all of their soldiers and people to the state (the Islamic revolution).

Iraq was a totally different story, a secular state more focused on internal security (proven to be correct).

Of course America could obliterate Iran's infrastructure. They wouldn't be able to turn it into a failed state though. The guerilla campaigns in Iran would make Iran/Afghanistan/Syria look like a walk in the park.

Put it this way: If Iranian proxies could throw the USA out of Baghdad.... what would Iranian revolutionary guard dressed in civvies and backed up by the Qods (best intel in the region) in a city as densely populated as Tehran be capable of?

America couldn't handle the dead bodies politically. No need to grant the USA superpowers, they are a nation like any other.

Back