Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The so called leaders in the team need to have a ******* good look at themselves. Relying on one bloke to do the hard work for them. Disgusting.

As for Wenger had no problems with the formation and line up but for *s sake make a ******* substitution. Also Cazorla should be sent to U21's and upgrade Crowley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes up for that piss poor effort by Ramsey. Player running into the box out in the open and he spins in a ******* circle.

Whenever Welbeck is in that position, he just checks his run and passes the ball back outside the box.

It infuriates me.

But I suppose it is better than trying to pick out Santi who is conducting his own personal competition on how many balls he can boot out of the stadium.

Alexis Sanchez again, this time his constant pressuring paid off.

But really we should have put that game away long ago.

Cazorla just skies it twice both pretty simple shots the 2nd one was regulation (when we really needed that 2nd goal mind you), I've been saying it for at least a year now the guy is cooked.

Monreal was serviceable again at CB, but Gibbs it seems has managed to injure himself yet again, Oxlade-Chamberlain is seriously out of form too, this has been his chance to cement his spot and show the fans he is more than just a couple of flashy moves but really he has shown * all and has little substance to his game, when Walcott is fit he won't get a look in.

Happy with the win though.

That is crap. A lot of the players are trying the just are out of form or lack confidence. Gibbs, Welbeck and Ox where trying all game.

Trier may have been the wrong word.

But he's the only one who looks like he's going to do something, and actively seeks out runs, puts pressure on both ways and runs his heart out.
Gibbs was good for sure.
Welbeck looked scared, he made some good positions, but didn't have that killer instinct to make a decisive ball or take a shot or have a run. A few nice layups to Santi were good, and to be fair, he could have had an assist there.
Ox just runs one way, fast, and then stuffs up. Bit like Wilshere, he appears to be creating, but he's actually just stifling the flow of the team.

Oh well, what a frustrating win - at least we got there, but we're no closer to finding form, I'd say we're further out of form than we were against Hull.

Ox will very shortly lose his starting to spot to Walcott. Just looks so out of touch. Bizarre, thought this would've been his time to step up.

Cazorla too looks a shadow of himself, and confidence looks shot. He should've nailed that goal but wow. Why not try Rosicky at number 10? Surely worth a start after so many attempts with shuffling around players in various positions.

Can't recall the last time Flamini and Arteta started together but Ramsey needed a chop out.

Have just read Wenger's press conference but no word on Gibbs. Given his injury history though, who knows what the damage is.

8 goals for Sanchez now already this season. A class above.

Arsenal v Sunderland

Pros +

Clean Sheet!
Alexis - is our new Lord and Savior. 2 goals taking his tally to 6 in the league and 8 overall. Everything he does is quality.
Mert - Had a bad game against hull but looked solid today
Nacho - Solid

Neg -

Chambers - To be honest, he doesnt have the pace to be a RB. Got caught out a few times today purely because he couldnt get back fast enough. Wasn't terrible but wasn't overly good. If it had have been a stronger team then it could have been costly
Gibbs - Made of glass. Can't be relied on.
Cazorla - Awful. No confidence at all which is sad because a goal from that sitter would have done him the world of good.
Ox - Annoying. He had been hitting some form this season but the last 2 games he's reverted back to being a headless chicken. I like his willingness to take people on but sometimes its the wrong decision. Will be dropped for Walcott.
Welbeck - Once again crowded out by a bazillion defenders, worked hard but couldnt really use his pace at all. Average.
Flamini - Was energetic but doesn't offer anything going forward.
Arteta - Well, his sideways passing was nice i guess?
Wojo - Lucky not to be punished for going walkabout.

Subs - Bellerin - Instantly looked like a better fit at RB once he came on.
Ramsey - had 6 minutes and could have had an assist.
Rosicky - Played like a minute?

Tactics - Really missing someone like Giroud in games like these. A big body CF with good holding skills to cause defenders problems. I think the last few games have shown just how underrated he is.

Wenger really needed to pull either Cazorla or Ox. This no subs before 70+ minutes is ******* garbage.

Ratings -

Wojo - 6
Gibbs - 5 (Bellerin - 7)
Mert - 6
Nacho - 6
Chambers - 5
Arteta - 5
Flamini - 5 (Ramsey - 6)
Ox - 4
Cazorla - 4 (Rosicky - **)
Alexis - 9.5
Welbeck - 6

Would love to see Campbell start against Burnley in place of either Ox or Santi. Theo wouldn't be too far away from a start either.

Bellerin is much of a natural full back than Chambers is. Chambers would surely be worth having a go at DM in place of Arteta/Flamini soon. Need to freshen things up in midfield, aside from Sanchez we lack incisiveness and urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back