Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't let him get you down!!!
I used to let him get to me but those days are gone, I'm stronger now. He hasn't got a hold on me. Sure, the alimony is keeping me in bloody marys but that doesn't mean he can just waltz back in here and try to change my name. No means just persuade me a bit more.

3KZ is s**t
I'm not sure there is any comeback to that. That is a burn of epic proportions.

3KZ if you read this, please don't read any further. Call me. I know a good counsellor. I know a councillor too but I don't think she will be much use to you (or anyone else) at this stage.

I'm not sure there is any comeback to that. That is a burn of epic proportions.

3KZ if you read this, please don't read any further. Call me. I know a good counsellor. I know a councillor too but I don't think she will be much use to you (or anyone else) at this stage.

This guy?

Drnick.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a s**t day. Terrible cricket stuff. Many drinks had.

But it's game day, mols.

Prepare for a Warrior goalfest.

I love you man.

I had a s**t day. Terrible cricket stuff. Many drinks had.

But it's game day, mols.

Prepare for a Warrior goalfest.

I love you man.
I often see 'terrible' and 'cricket' in the same sentence. But clearly you have had too many drinks if you think the Warriors have some kind of chance to win this game.

Worst come back in history. Better to not respond...

And yet you responded, with quite a childish retort - itself quite possibly a candidate for 'worst comeback in history'.

This one is shaping as an easy one for the Warriors - we are already in our opponents 3KZ's

Not going to happen. Warriors by ten goals.
You're probably right, I don't really care at this stage, I just wish my wife and kids would shut the * up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back