shooting in & around the Canadian parliament

Remove this Banner Ad

How does that make the aussies seem like boys

The Canadians have been the most heavily involved in what you could call sanctioned terror tactics in Afghanistan and Iraq.

They would be a huge target as a result of that, their contribution was not insignificant.

http://www.yourdemocracy.net.au/drupal/node/29258

They do have a point

terrorism%20......preview.jpg

so its ok when people who aren't "american" decide to cut loose and blow innocent people up?
Why are you asking me? They make a very good point, which you have completely missed. Somehow you have read so much into their very good point, you think they're condoning violence. You should read again..

damn...this doesn't fit the narrative of fear and terror!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-...tally-ill-not-a-terrorist-mother-says/5842888

The mother of Ottawa shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, killed by police in the Canadian parliament after shooting dead a soldier, says her son was not a terrorist but a mentally ill man who wanted to die.

In a lengthy statement following Wednesday's incident, Susan Bibeau said her estranged son had wanted to travel to Saudi Arabia to study Islam and the Koran, not Syria to join militant fighters as stated by police.

Yall can come out from under the bed now.

damn...this doesn't fit the narrative of fear and terror!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-...tally-ill-not-a-terrorist-mother-says/5842888

Yall can come out from under the bed now.

I added this as an O.P. to talk to that point of how Jihadists want to die.

Do Jihadists have a point?

Jihadists rebel because they see God reward Satan for rebellion.

The facts, as I understand them from scriptures, indicate that Satan rebelled in heaven, was crowned as the first Morning Star, was intentionally placed to enlighten Eve with her God given powers, then Eve enlightened Adam.

Satan was given dominion of the world and that is also what I. S. wants.

The world is moving towards a one world government. No question as all one needs do is look at the rapprochement of all of the various countries, one to the other.

I S thinks it can oust the oligarchic, --- some think democratic, --- control that the world is now under, to one where Allah rules.

Unfortunately, Allah is not about and I do not think he will show up soon, --- and that is the only possible thing that will bring the oligarchs or democracies to bend the knee.

I. S. and all home grown terrorists know this deep down and that means that they are basically suicidal and insane. One of Canada’s home grown Jihadist was thrown out of his mosque and yet even with all we knew of him, he still slipped in to do his evil deed.

I. S. and all home grown terrorists know, thought or free thinking cannot be stopped. They know this from their own thinking. They, stupidly, think they can control the world by doing just that same kind of thought control. It is unfortunate that we cannot legislate this type of stupidity away.

Sorry Jihadist scum, Christianity already tried that, --- and failed, --- as Gnostic Christians like me are still around and are strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

If I were speaking directly to a real Jihadist, I would have this to say;

“Satan was rewarded for challenging oppression and tyranny. A just cause.

You have no just cause, and unfortunately, as the spearhead of a religion that would deny mankind freedom of thought, you will become as redundant as Christianity is today.

That is how the world rewards those of your ilk.

Christians hated Gnostic Christians enough to decimate us because we would not bend the knee to those who would demand that we think as they did.

The world will have the same answer for you when we kill you.

We do not want to kill you, however, if you do not repent; you will die by the sword.

Free thinking is now too big to fail. Even you are not immune and cannot prevent yourself nor others from doing it. Recognize this, friend, before you die needlessly and harm others for being angry with yourself”

Regards
DL

Sure, go and have a read about JTF2.

They deployed themselves to Afghanistan without even telling the Canadian PM.
You have very many opinions on military things. The more I read them, the more I am convinced they are based on either voices in your head or extremely selective reading accompanied by poor comprehention skills.

You have very many opinions on military things. The more I read them, the more I am convinced they are based on either voices in your head or extremely selective reading accompanied by poor comprehention skills.

You disagree with that post I take it.

That is excellent for you.

You disagree with that post I take it.

That is excellent for you.
Yeah that's pretty much the gist of it.

I also threw a minor personal insult regarding your intelligence because I don't like the condescending tone you take with anyone who disagrees with you in these forums. Just a heads up on that too.

Carry on.

The Canadians have been the most heavily involved in what you could call sanctioned terror tactics in Afghanistan and Iraq.

They would be a huge target as a result of that, their contribution was not insignificant.

right...and these special forces went around telling everyone it was them, right? just so the enemy knew who to blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's pretty much the gist of it.

I also threw a minor personal insult regarding your intelligence because I don't like the condescending tone you take with anyone who disagrees with you in these forums. Just a heads up on that too.

Carry on.

But your condescending tone is fine, yes?

Yeah I saw the insult, it wasn't very good though. I'm a lot more intelligent than you, by any conventional measure. Care to try again? Your ego might need it.

But your condescending tone is fine, yes?

Sometimes I don't mind tit-for-tat. Might be a character flaw, I accept that.
I'm a lot more intelligent than you, by any conventional measure.
Was going to let this through to the 'keeper, but it's too good not to. :D

Deciding that you are of superior intellect based on our very few, short, interactions on an internet forum would suggest the opposite.

"The person who has to tell everyone that they are in charge, usually isn't." Same applies to intelligence.

Care to try again? Your ego might need it.
I have an ego that needs feeding? Interesting. Especially from someone with 2662 posts in less than 3 months.

To prove how much I am all about ego, feel free to continue insulting me, but don't expect any responses. I will leave you to play with yourself...:thumbsu:

Sometimes I don't mind tit-for-tat. Might be a character flaw, I accept that.

Was going to let this through to the 'keeper, but it's too good not to. :D

Deciding that you are of superior intellect based on our very few, short, interactions on an internet forum would suggest the opposite.

"The person who has to tell everyone that they are in charge, usually isn't." Same applies to intelligence.

I have an ego that needs feeding? Interesting. Especially from someone with 2662 posts in less than 3 months.

To prove how much I am all about ego, feel free to continue insulting me, but don't expect any responses. I will leave you to play with yourself...:thumbsu:

I've actually had my IQ tested though, and I'm a member of MENSA if that still means anything, statistically I'm more intelligent than about 99% of the population so the odds are I'm more intelligent than you. If you were more intelligent than me, it would have been apparent very quickly bordering on instantly.

There are at least 5 (and likely more) people on this site demonstrably more intelligent than me (though some of it might be merely a matter of experience) and I can usually recognise it pretty quickly in someone. My high IQ has been a pretty major part of my life so I'm quite attuned to this sort of thing.

I'm honestly not sure why you even brought up intelligence, but it's a bad topic to bring up to me if you don't want me to act "all condescending" with the truth again.

I've actually had my IQ tested though, and I'm a member of MENSA if that still means anything, statistically I'm more intelligent than about 99% of the population so the odds are I'm more intelligent than you. If you were more intelligent than me, it would have been apparent very quickly bordering on instantly.

There are at least 5 (and likely more) people on this site demonstrably more intelligent than me (though some of it might be merely a matter of experience) and I can usually recognise it pretty quickly in someone. My high IQ has been a pretty major part of my life so I'm quite attuned to this sort of thing.

I'm honestly not sure why you even brought up intelligence, but it's a bad topic to bring up to me if you don't want me to act "all condescending" with the truth again.
Having a high IQ doesn't mean you know more than anyone else.

And it certainly doesn't preclude you from being a *******.

Having a high IQ doesn't mean you know more than anyone else.

And it certainly doesn't preclude you from being a *******.

I agree.

But that bloke was talking about intelligence. And if you read the post you quoted you'd have seen I said it actually doesn't mean s**t in this debate.

Of course I have to defend myself though. And highly intelligent people come across like *******s more, because the rest of the population come across like persistently ignorant idiots to them.

If he wasn't trying to play the man, and actually knew something about the topic.... well, things might have been different for him.

I agree.

But that bloke was talking about intelligence. And if you read the post you quoted you'd have seen I said it actually doesn't mean s**t in this debate.

Of course I have to defend myself though. And highly intelligent people come across like *******s more, because the rest of the population come across like persistently ignorant idiots to them.

If he wasn't trying to play the man, and actually knew something about the topic.... well, things might have been different for him.
If you were truly intelligent, you'd know that "defending yourself" in an internet forum is pointless, unnecessary and a complete waste of time.

If you were truly intelligent, you'd know that "defending yourself" in an internet forum is pointless, unnecessary and a complete waste of time.

Why? It is fun to make other people wrong. Who are you to judge my hobbies?

Thanks Hitler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back