Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be embarrassing for you to lose to a guy covered in vomit.
I'm just looking forward to the team photo pregame. Can we pretend it's our Halloween special? Though in fact, it will be the Warriors who will look like they came dressed for Halloween, as zombies or something. They'll be convincing too.

Is it possible to postpone this match for a couple of days? Mates wedding yesterday and I'm seriously not in a fit state to play.

Disgraced yourself again?

Disgraced yourself again?
I was actually in stellar form, jumped up with the band at the reception and belted out "April Sun" and due to public demand I came back later for an encore and treated my adoring fans to "Loser", even my wife said I was pretty good which means I was actually ******* awesome!!! Just sick this morning, I've gone to work to get away from mowing duties, it's going to get to 35 here today, too hot to be mowing an acre.

I was actually in stellar form, jumped up with the band at the reception and belted out "April Sun" and due to public demand I came back later for an encore and treated my adoring fans to "Loser", even my wife said I was pretty good which means I was actually ******* awesome!!! Just sick this morning, I've gone to work to get away from mowing duties, it's going to get to 35 here today, too hot to be mowing an acre.
Thanks to a day at the cricket I have been known to push a singer at the pub away from the microphone during American Pie because "I can sing it better".

:$

Thanks to a day at the cricket I have been known to push a singer at the pub away from the microphone during American Pie because "I can sing it better".

:$
I find that if you aren't a particularly talented singer you can compensate by going over the top with stage presence. Bust out some quality dance moves and some other theatrics and the crowd will lap it up regardless of your vocal ability. That's how I roll, I'm a modern day Paul Stanley.

I find that if you aren't a particularly talented singer you can compensate by going over the top with stage presence. Bust out some quality dance moves and some other theatrics and the crowd will lap it up regardless of your vocal ability. That's how I roll, I'm a modern day Paul Stanley.
I tried this but it turns out the singer got "offended" and I was "asked to leave"

Team banner! Let's run through it fellas!

Code:
||==============================||
||     Our first ever final     ||
||    We'll dominate the day    ||
|| The Roys won't have a chance ||
|| 'Coz we'll come out to play  ||
35xyux.jpg

Code:

Not enough syllables and then too many. Plus an added 4th line.
Worst.Haiku.Ever

Code:
Saves game and turns off Playstation.

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love. You all want to do, none of the above.

You wanna piss on [my banner]. :(

You are all a bunch of R. Kelly pricks.

See this is why banter confuses and hurts me, I try to do the whole you're s**t tehehehe, and now i just feel bad. Sorry BB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet you responded, with quite a childish retort - itself quite possibly a candidate for 'worst comeback in history'.

This one is shaping as an easy one for the Warriors - we are already in our opponents 3KZ's
Oh dear, please read #543 closely. I did say "Coming up next from Alex_is_on_fire ..."
I would never resort to playground taunts of such an immature nature.
BigJoeD is weak, chuck him in the creek. 3KZ is Football is strong, like King Kong.

You'll feel my wrath during the game.

I'll return the pain doubly... no, triply.

You could say, ha ha, you're going to bring the pain, he he, wait, like the Battle of, ho ho, Tripoli......

I'll show myself out.

That prick you refer to will be our star recruit in season 19 thank you very much.

you can have him, good riddance, but get him to wire me the cash he owes, and whatever you do, don't lend him money, he's a cheap ****.

Oh dear, please read #543 closely. I did say "Coming up next from Alex_is_on_fire ..."
BigJoeD is weak, chuck him in the creek. 3KZ is Football is strong, like King Kong.

BigJoeD is hungover, tired and very, very grumpy.
The dress 3KZ is wearing makes him look extremely frumpy?

Maybe you should - you mightn't have to explain then.

In primary school, did you pull the girls pigtails?

Then snap their bras in year 8?

You come across as that classy type of guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back