Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

My dude sucks. He's just been signed by Sacramento for the rest of the year, but he's putting 5 ppg, 1apg and shooting about 38%. He's a slow, 5'10 white dude so ultra realism ftw.

Offline, the gameplay is superb. I recommend ever XB1 user downloads Vannwolfhawks playbooks. Aside from the lack of 3s (which are still being worked on), you'll get teams playing like the actual teams. I was just abused by Harden and Howard. His usertag is vannwolfhawk206.

Tell my guy to pass to a teammate and the ******* teammate decides tor run behind an opponent to catch the pass that inevitably ends up being stolen.

What the *? This happens way too ******* often.

what's online head to head like?? laggy mess where u constantly get matched against Americans with no indicator until your in the game???

thought so

I played against a dude called blakecaviar the other day. I assume he was aussie. I had a good chuckle at his psn. No lag to speak of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you playing? There's a way you should be playing domination to maximise points which is basically play out the post on just about every possession that isn't a fast break, my go to move was rondo to lemarcus in the post than a post-fade basically straight away so i'd get assist+post score+basket made for 11 points which really racks up. If you're just trying to play the game as you normally would you're going to struggle at this point when you need 700 - 800 on the rest of the teams.

How are you playing? There's a way you should be playing domination to maximise points which is basically play out the post on just about every possession that isn't a fast break, my go to move was rondo to lemarcus in the post than a post-fade basically straight away so i'd get assist+post score+basket made for 11 points which really racks up. If you're just trying to play the game as you normally would you're going to struggle at this point when you need 700 - 800 on the rest of the teams.

Making sure every score is an assist is pretty key in the way I play, probably too many three attempts though to be honest.

Rookie Durant is the only one I've got that's got a reasonable post-fade, with Conley having Dimer it should help so I'll give that a shot.

Thanks.

New patch has reportedly fixed the face scanning for people that were having big struggles with it.
'Fixed' must be subjective.

Gave it another go tonight, it does scan quicker, in that the % doesn't halt forever at times, so maybe that's the part they were trying to talk about being 'fixed'.

Weirdly though, it's actually cleaned up my original face scan...somehow retroactively I guess? Much better skin tone, although I look about 20 years older. Still would like a skin blend option.

Just had an epic result. We're down Paul George (the irony that he gets a leg injury in my season!) for a few games, so we've got a relatively poor squad going out onto the court. But I've managed to pull us through for a few wins against average opposition.

But this time, we're up against the Spurs. We're not playing well for most of the game, trailing for most of the match and going further behind even more when I'm not on the court. Start of the 3rd and we're down by 17 points. I get the objective to get us to within 10 points before 4 mins of this quarter is up. I manage to jump out early and grab a 3, then some good defence and good shooting gets us to within that 10. By the end of the 4th we're down by that margin, 10.

Overall we're still struggling to peg back anything though, so I feel this is where I need to hog the ball as much as possible to get us the win. But, in doing so, the double teams come onto me, however they leave West open time and time again and he nails 5 baskets back to back to bring us even. West has shot 7/7 for the night so far, when with 25 seconds to go he misses a wide open jumper from the baseline. This gives San Antonio almost an entire shot clock to make the final play.

We manage some superb defence, with Parker wanting to own the last play, tipping the ball out of his hands a few times. But he recovers every time and then with 2 seconds on the shot clock (2.5 game) to go, he puts up a flick shot that comes off the backboard and rolls into the basket. 1.1 seconds on the clock...scores are 64(Pacers)-66(Spurs).

Timeout called. We inbound it, I get the ball on the 3 and put the shot up, my timing is early, almost too early. But...IT GOES IN! There's huge reaction, however the refs don't know if the time had run out or not...to the replay! The replay shows, over and over...and it looks like, with 0.1 seconds left on the clock the ball has left my hands! We win! 67-66. One for the ages, will tell my kids about this moment one day!

Timeout called. We inbound it, I get the ball on the 3 and put the shot up, my timing is early, almost too early. But...IT GOES IN! There's huge reaction, however the refs don't know if the time had run out or not...to the replay! The replay shows, over and over...and it looks like, with 0.1 seconds left on the clock the ball has left my hands! We win! 67-66. One for the ages, will tell my kids about this moment one day!
Surely that's an xbox record moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back