Who would you take?

• Gunston

Votes: 123 75.5%
  • Darling

Votes: 40 24.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the part that makes me laugh.

If we're talking about darling vs gunston who is currently better throw up all the stats you want. ill go grab some 2014 stats for you.
But if we're talking about the hypothetical and possible future's, stats are irrelevant. You believe what you believe and that is all.
So know you are saying stats are irrelevant? Ok, what about age? Darling is younger so he has more room for improvement and will be better then gunston, is that how it works?

So know you are saying stats are irrelevant? Ok, what about age? Darling is younger so he has more room for improvement and will be better then gunston, is that how it works?
Hahaha, you serious. I did not say stats were irrelevant, only when referring to future events.

And no thats not how it works....

How can you tell then? What made you so sure in your first post?
The same thing that makes you so sure.

Opinion.

Whats ridiculous is your lack of acceptance of other peoples opinions that differ from your own.

It wouldn't work. Even if everyone believes Gunston is better (which is the case) you'd never admit that anyone is better than a West Coast player.
That's not true, I guess there are a couple better then mcginnity. And it would work because I would win when darling gets aa and gunston doesn't next year.

That's not true, I guess there are a couple better then mcginnity. And it would work because I would win when darling gets aa and gunston doesn't next year.
EVERYONE knows Gunston is better than Darling, as is reflected in the poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest Gunston had a better 2014 season but over their careers id say it is very even.

Back