Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickett at 11 wouldn't be a safe option. He would be best available. I actually rate him around 5 on talent. Would be a bargain at 11.

I read
Has this been reported?

I read a media post yesterday his manager Peter Mconville said Hunt would be back from holidays today and that he was happy to go anywhere to continue his career and the journo said that we had shown strong interest or something to that effect .

I would be happy if we picked him up in 2013 he was in Geelongs best 22 , he is 23/24 and has played 63 games . He can play several roles and has a decent kick on him He has some speed and run the lines. TBH I am surprised the Cats delisted him .

Taylor Hunt will be 24 and a half at the start of next season. He's not going to be a best 22 player. Pass.

Kane Lucas is a better option if we want to go a recycled player.
Kane Lucas is already 23 and won't be a best 22 player either.

I read

I read a media post yesterday his manager Peter Mconville said Hunt would be back from holidays today and that he was happy to go anywhere to continue his career and the journo said that we had shown strong interest or something to that effect .

I would be happy if we picked him up in 2013 he was in Geelongs best 22 , he is 23/24 and has played 63 games . He can play several roles and has a decent kick on him He has some speed and run the lines. TBH I am surprised the Cats delisted him .

Yeah I was surprised the Cats delisted him as well - not flashy by any means but was a solid role player.

Wouldn't be best 22 but provides good depth. In the mix with the likes of Lucas and Lockyer I guess as a DFA if we won't to choose one

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
Taylor Hunt will be 24 and a half at the start of next season. He's not going to be a best 22 player. Pass.

Kane Lucas is a better option if we want to go a recycled player.

Simpson has stated he wants players who can fill multiple roles hence the recycled player who would best fit that description is Hunt. Better to have a player who fits the game plan.

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Simpson has stated he wants players who can fill multiple roles hence the recycled player who would best fit that description is Hunt. Better to have a player who fits the game plan.
Hunt has poor kicking skills that's why he is a tagger . I don't think that fits Simpsons game plan . IMO Jordan Lockyer who can play medium defender , third tall defender , wing and can also win his own ball at the contest is more versatile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back