RIP Jack Bruce

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome bassist & had a powerful voice in his prime, I wish he had teamed up with Hendrix for a project..... Probably some jam bootlegs out there somewhere

Cream were one of the bands that made me pick up a guitar as a kid.

He was a singer, bass player, rhythm guitarist, and occasional lead guitarist, all at once. And he and Pete Brown wrote some of the best music from the 60s.

I wonder how Ginger Baker's feeling today..

Awesome bassist & had a powerful voice in his prime, I wish he had teamed up with Hendrix for a project..... Probably some jam bootlegs out there somewhere
I seem to remember hearing a bootleg of Ginger Baker sitting in with John Mayall and Eric Clapton literally weeks before Cream were formed, I've not come across any Jack Bruce/Hendrix recordings though.
I wonder how Ginger Baker's feeling today..
Probably smug that he outlived his old sparing partner.
RIP Jack.

I seem to remember hearing a bootleg of Ginger Baker sitting in with John Mayall and Eric Clapton literally weeks before Cream were formed, I've not come across any Jack Bruce/Hendrix recordings though.

Probably smug that he outlived his old sparing partner.
RIP Jack.
There's a few Hendrix/Bruce Jams on youtube from TTG Studio's it's pretty loose & rough sounding

There's a few Hendrix/Bruce Jams on youtube from TTG Studio's it's pretty loose & rough sounding
Yes, the TTG sessions Jimi yielded some great jams, sadly the Hendrix/Bruce sessions aren't that great.

Last edited:
wrote some good stuff and i liked his voice and thought his vocals never got enough credit.

have been meaning to buy the reunion DVD but always seem to forget, i guess now is a good time and reminder to purchase it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back