Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsm3txozsg.gif

Hulk_vs_Iron_Man_660_60fps_256c.0_zpslhbv9reg.gif

It isn't a Michael Bay production...

But the trailer made it look like a Bay production. No hint of story or drama from the trailer. trailers are often poor reflections of movies. Let's hope this one is.

But the trailer made it look like a Bay production. No hint of story or drama from the trailer. trailers are often poor reflections of movies. Let's hope this one is.
Pretty sure it's only a teaser trailer, all it's supposed to do is create hype about the movie not actually give too much away.

It's only a teaser trailer. Movie is ages away.

The plot is what l am looking forward to, especially why ULTRON would work with organics, in particular HYDRA, maybe Zola controlling Ultron's army for hydra. The aspects of ULTRON's creation would be what drives the story and with James Spader voice acting, l am really pumped for it.

Last edited:

Joss Whedon normally puts alot of work into the characters and the drama I wouldnt worry too much about that. Also there are small shots throughout the trailer that do show a bit of drama

Namely the broken Captain America shield.
Thor losing it at Stark
The Hulk gently reaching out to Black Widow
Probably more that I have missed.

Benedict Cumberbatch looking likely to be cast as Doctor Strange.

Oh my hat yes.

Yeah I'm cool with that, wanting Phoenix but this is also good.

Super excited that Tom Hardy could be playing Apocalypse.

I'm a bit disappointed there aren't more new characters in the Avengers besides from Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver but still going to watch it and enjoy it. Avengers 3 (which will most likely feature Guardians of the Galaxy) can't come quick enough for me.

Yeah I'm cool with that, wanting Phoenix but this is also good.

Super excited that Tom Hardy could be playing Apocalypse.

No Phoenix has to be the next Joker. There is no one else to play him.

Also cant see Hardy doing another comic book movie even though he was rumoured to be in the next suicide squad movie as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit disappointed there aren't more new characters in the Avengers besides from Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver but still going to watch it and enjoy it. Avengers 3 (which will most likely feature Guardians of the Galaxy) can't come quick enough for me.
Don't forget Ultron.
Plus Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker and Vision. So really it's 5 new characters, not sure how much screen time each will have though.

No Phoenix has to be the next Joker. There is no one else to play him.

Also cant see Hardy doing another comic book movie even though he was rumoured to be in the next suicide squad movie as well.
They are making a suicide squad movie? It better have Harley Quinn in it.

They are making a suicide squad movie? It better have Harley Quinn in it.

Yes there was an article in BvS thread. Margot Robbie, Hardy and others were allegedly in negotiation for roles. Not mentioned but you would assume Robbie would be playing Harley Quinn based on appearance.

Yes there was an article in BvS thread. Margot Robbie, Hardy and others were allegedly in negotiation for roles. Not mentioned but you would assume Robbie would be playing Harley Quinn based on appearance.
Back in the day, Brittany Murphy was getting pushed for the role before her unfortunate demise, she would have been perfect. Katie Sackhoff has gone on record wanting to play Harley, she was brilliant in Battlestar galactica.

Back in the day, Brittany Murphy was getting pushed for the role before her unfortunate demise, she would have been perfect. Katie Sackhoff has gone on record wanting to play Harley, she was brilliant in Battlestar galactica.

Murphy would have been great as Harley Quinn.
Robbie is smokin hot though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back