Official Match Thread S18 First Elimination Final: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

158575eb9bdd9bc2580fe81339212e49.jpg

Please elaborate on what the thing is?

I'm here to play a game of Qooty what are you here for?
We are here to win that game of qooty. At least you won't go home disappointed, given your only ambition was to play in the game.

I've turned to one of the more challenging forms of poetry to try and procrastinate/take my mind off an obscene hangover. Haiku's + poetic license on game day, bishes.

east sIde HaWKs, becAuse
not every team caN have
a tWo legged horSe.

Rearrange the capitalised letters (I, H, W, K, A, N, W, S) and what do you get? Hawks win.

I've turned to one of the more challenging forms of poetry to try and procrastinate/take my mind off an obscene hangover. Haiku's + poetic license on game day, bishes.

east sIde HaWKs, becAuse
not every team caN have
a tWo legged horSe.

Rearrange the capitalised letters (I, H, W, K, A, N, W, S) and what do you get? Hawks win.
Something about you wishing you had Lanky on your team?

east sIde HaWKs, becAuse
not every team caN have
a tWo legged horSe.

Wank wish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eaSt Side haWKs, becAusE
nOt eVery teAm caN HavE
a twO legged hoRSe.

Rearrange the capitalised letters and what do you get?
Hawks season over

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. Da da da da

Do or die for the second consecutive week. Sunday nights are stressful these days.

Sorry if my posts don't make any sense for the next hour or so. It's difficult to post and listen to a podcast. If I start talking to The Filth Wizard halfway through just know I've got genuinely confused.

#geauxhawks #diedemonsdie

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. Da da da da

Do or die for the second consecutive week. Sunday nights are stressful these days.

Sorry if my posts don't make any sense for the next hour or so. It's difficult to post and listen to a podcast. If I start talking to The Filth Wizard halfway through just know I've got genuinely confused.

#geauxhawks #diedemonsdie
On the other hand, if you start listening to me I'd recommend a doctor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back