Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not exactly an expert user of this site so I'll just put this out there.

I've got a 1994 player issued and signed Brisbane Bears jumper (long sleeved) signed by Chris Scott. (He won the Rising star that year). You guys are the experts. Should I eBay it? What would be the expected value. A Bears jumper has no value to me - I'd be willing to trade for a green 95/96 Freo jumper if anyone's interested. I'll try and load a photo later today. Thanks!

I've got a 1994 player issued and signed Brisbane Bears jumper (long sleeved) signed by Chris Scott. (He won the Rising star that year). You guys are the experts. Should I eBay it? What would be the expected value. A Bears jumper has no value to me - I'd be willing to trade for a green 95/96 Freo jumper if anyone's interested. I'll try and load a photo later today. Thanks!
Dude. That's worth big money.

tumblr_mthp1ynvvv1qh59n0o1_500.png

Have a long sleeved 2013 jumper, with a Fyfe, Sandi, Barlow, Pearce, Walters, Johnson signature. Honest question, would that be worth much? Or is it more wait a few years before it generates more worth?

Have a long sleeved 2013 jumper, with a Fyfe, Sandi, Barlow, Pearce, Walters, Johnson signature. Honest question, would that be worth much? Or is it more wait a few years before it generates more worth?
This is risky. Waiting could either lessen the price, or increase the price. As to what the price is at the moment, I have no clue.

In all honesty I don't think it'll generate worth because the signatures are completely random

This is risky. Waiting could either lessen the price, or increase the price. As to what the price is at the moment, I have no clue.

Whoa, quick reply! Thanks for that. Of the same opinion, so I'll probably just keep hold of it and wave it around if Freo do ever win a premiership.

In all honesty I don't think it'll generate worth because the signatures are completely random

Fair enough and I absent mindedly neglected to mention that there is a Zac Dawson signature on it. So... yes, I absolutely agree with you.

I'm looking to sell a Port Adelaide 2013 members prison bar guernsey that is size large. I have 2 of these guernseys because I thought I lost my original guernsey and brought a replacement and I just found the original guernsey this week. I bought the replacement guernsey for $200 so I'm hoping to sell it for $200. It is like the one pictured below, just keep in mind it is a members issue guernsey and not a players issue guernsey.

624360-3f3e17a8-12f8-11e3-b6c0-49e0e4b36986.jpg

I would love to add that to my collection!!

Ebay it if you have it has no significance to you wanting to keep it . . .

Looking to swap a Vero 3 peat anniversary jumper (size L) for a size 2XL one. This is the 10 year anniversary jumper we wore in 2013 against Collingwood and Essendon that contains all the names of each player involved during our premiership years.

I'm also after a size XL or 2XL of both the yellow based clash jumper Brisbane wore against Melbourne in 2005 and in some preseason matches (I believe this was our first ever clash strip), as well as the "piss stain" clash jumper we wore from 2007 up until 2009.

I'm also after a size 2XL of the black Simon Black games record jumper from 2013.

Before anyone asks why I'm after these s**t jumpers, I'm just looking to round out my collection.

I also have Jack Crisp's player-issue name jumper that I'm looking to offload. It's a nice piece of history that I picked up on the Lions's auctions earlier this year; I reckon they'll be a cool/rare commodity in 15 or so years when people look back on the AFL's attempt to introduce one of the biggest changes to jumpers.

Also looking to get rid of Crisp's Hall of Fame jumper from this year (the Bears jumper) that we wore against Essendon. It comes with a presentation box and CoA as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda have the last three 140th Anniversary PI jumpers on their website for $40 each.

Only the fact that it's only Sam Dunell, Darren Minchington, and an unused number puts me off a bit.

Just after a few items to round out my collection.

Selling:

• 2014 signed player issue HoF jumper (Jack Crisp)

Buying/Swapping:
  • 2005 Gold based clash jumper (size XL or 2XL)
lYEDWkW.gif

• 2008/2009 clash jumper (size XL or 2XL) the one more commonly known as the 'piss stain jumper'
8c9A81b.jpg

• 2007 Fitzroy-inspired heritage jumper (L) - looking to swap for a size 2XL!
PYbNvzF.jpg

• 2013 Simon Black games record jumper (black paddlepop jumper) size 2XL
IErlK8k.jpg

• 2013 Vero 3-peat anniversary jumper (L) - looking to swap for a size 2XL!
vBjYgkC.jpg

• Fitzroy's final jumper from 1996 (size L - 2XL)
WyTnaFF.jpg

• Fitzroy's pre-season jumper (size L - 2XL)
CJeDH2W.jpg

Last edited:
Still very much after one of these (and not the replica currently available in the Hawks shop)

206juye.gif

and also this in a proper PI or retail (not the replica)

11scdxv.gif

Hey guys, just won this. TBH honest I wasn't overly keen on it, but threw a bid up anyway as I am interested to see what it's like. Looks to have the agles watermarks of the player issues, but no number, obviously made for a memorabilia piece. Anyway I'm not really looking to sell it, maybe trade it for something if any eagles collectors out there have been looking for 1 and have something they might be willing to trade. Otherwise I'll just keep it. Anyone keen just PM me, cheers.
index.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back