Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game! Absolutely destroyed them...imagine if Forte hadnt played

Gronk and Brady work so well together...so glad to see Gronk going strong (Touch Wood)

Losing Jones last week wasnt good..big test this week v Broncos..show us where we are at!

For those who haven't watched the Jets game yet, it's worth it for the comedy. Especially in that first quarter - which might be career threatening for Smith.

I mean one doesn't want to be a person who enjoys seeing others suffer but this is Rex & the Jets we are talking about :)

For those who haven't watched the Jets game yet, it's worth it for the comedy. Especially in that first quarter - which might be career threatening for Smith.

I mean one doesn't want to be a person who enjoys seeing others suffer but this is Rex & the Jets we are talking about :)
You should pop on over here and enjoy the Jets Suck thread. It's an annual occurrence.

On the contrary I am thoroughly enjoying watching Gang Green languishing at the bottom of the standings and further more I am enjoying watching Rex looking on as he watches his coaching career being flushed down the shitter.

And some say I am a vindictive man :D

On the contrary I am thoroughly enjoying watching Gang Green languishing at the bottom of the standings and further more I am enjoying watching Rex looking on as he watches his coaching career being flushed down the shitter.

And some say I am a vindictive man :D

My comments were firmly tongue in cheek. I'm loving watching Rex & the Jets collapse. :)

My comments were firmly tongue in cheek. I'm loving watching Rex & the Jets collapse. :)

Oh I knew that your comment was in jest and was just playing along with the sentiment.

The look of anguish and despair on Rex's face at the moment is almost as good as the reaction that his brother showed last year when Brady launched and landed a touch down against the Saints in the last minute of the game to steal the game from the saints .

Me thinks that the Ryan family must hate the Pats .

I watched the Jets Bills game...Geno is done...some of those passes were laughable.

I also enjoyed Watkins being a rookie...show boating before being brought down at the 5

Found this and it made me chuckle. If it's true, I can't believe someone took the time to collate all this.

j9CYjJD.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Brady's window has closed and Seyton is the greatest QB of all time.
It's strange. Manning has passed for over 400 yards but it feels like 200. The Patriots have played a very good game.

It would appear that the KC debacle was the fire that needed to be lit beneath this team. This is what they are capable of. Suddenly, the divisional match ups become crucial.

Thrilled to beat Manning and the Donk's. Smashed them in one half, cruised through the second half and didnt let them get any rythm back. Job well done. Brady gronk minitron and lefell all played well, the oline played well and held up mostly and our D played well. I was worried manning would kill us with short routes but Bill game planned like he does against Peyton and now it gives us an edge at a home game if we meet again post season. Brutal sched coming now, need to maintain the momentum.

I was watching it on NFL Redzone so I only saw bits and pieces but from what I saw the secondary were outstanding. Shut down all Seyton's options.

I also have it on good authority Brady is all washed up and should have been replaced by Jimmy G but BB is such a softie. We would have put up 70 every game since ;)

Thrilled to beat Manning and the Donk's. Smashed them in one half, cruised through the second half and didnt let them get any rythm back. Job well done. Brady gronk minitron and lefell all played well, the oline played well and held up mostly and our D played well. I was worried manning would kill us with short routes but Bill game planned like he does against Peyton and now it gives us an edge at a home game if we meet again post season. Brutal sched coming now, need to maintain the momentum.
If the Patriots carry their form of the past 5 matches, given the question marks over their opponents, there's no reason to believe the team can't win out. The pleasing for me is the Patriots are doing what was obvious and playing to the strengths of their team. If they get Jones back sooner than later, teaming him up with Ayers as edge rushers is going to be excellent for the D moving forward.

I'll say it again but the 3 remaining AFC East Divisional match ups loom large. The Dolphins and Bills are balling and the Jets are no pushovers at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back