North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner the points system is implemented the better!!! Elmore would have used up five years allocation in one!

I see on the Bendigo Thread that there is some garbage floating around about the Burners wanting to join the Bendigo League! Surely not!! Kingman i know your OS but youve managed to keep your digit on the pulse!
I think the only club with the population base to be competitive in teh BFL would be St Arnuad! The Burners are having a good run but have recruited well out of the BFL to make it happen!

I see on the Bendigo Thread that there is some garbage floating around about the Burners wanting to join the Bendigo League! Surely not!! Kingman i know your OS but youve managed to keep your digit on the pulse!
I think the only club with the population base to be competitive in teh BFL would be St Arnuad! The Burners are having a good run but have recruited well out of the BFL to make it happen!

Knee jerk reaction to the past 3-4 years

there was a long time waiting at the bar prior to this!
To be perfectly honest, service was pretty s**t at the bar for a long time for the burners...

Storm and Sandhurst wouldn't have had much trouble with them

Sure, they'd have picked up wins v Castlemaine, Maryborough and South, but as we all know, it's a whole new ballgame over there...

Hard to believe, on every level

If anyone, surely Bridgewater would be the candidate, closer to Bendigo for a start

A few years of dominance is hardly enough, long term sustainability is the key to being successful in a higher comp
I agree. Hard to imagine how any small towns would have the resources to compete. Gotta be able to field competitive teams right through the grades. Fanciful I would have thought.

I agree. Hard to imagine how any small towns would have the resources to compete. Gotta be able to field competitive teams right through the grades. Fanciful I would have thought.
Redbacks are getting a bit ahead of themselves......4 Premierships by a total of 23 points with the players they had is hardly dominance.......should have won by a total of 300 points with the money they have spent....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redbacks are getting a bit ahead of themselves......4 Premierships by a total of 23 points with the players they had is hardly dominance.......should have won by a total of 300 points with the money they have spent....

I wouldn't think it is Wedderburn pushing for it themselves mate... In fact I doubt it has actually been seriously raised as an option anywhere

My mail has,
Herdy signed sealed and delivered to Norf along with Prime and McKay!
Barnyard being courted by G/Square and Norf and prob every other club in need of a big bad bustling forward!
Strangy in talks with Mounts and Norf (Norf got cash to burn)
Gash to Hay!

Reece Collins heading to Tyntynder with Wilcox!

Donald have had no luck yet?

Is the Mooney Valley city council bus heading back up to Birchip?

Boort added any to the list? Or just departures at this time?

No news on the Saints....... You thought I was gonna have a dig their didn't you Rocko!

Demons early concern was maintaining their list. 99% committed at this stage, Disco weighing up whether to go O/S or gain full membership to the A team!
Any updates ?

Roh McHugh to Sandhurst! wasnt on my original post, a few big outs for the Savoloys.
Not good. If true, losses so far, big Barnyard, Brady H, now Rohan. That's 3 of the goal-to-goal line. Huge holes to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back