Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

art-andrewBolt-420x0.jpg

chit chat was in machine gun fellatio. I'm not sure what he did - i think he was meant to be the crazy party boy. You could always tell he was trying too hard and boring as batshit middle class respectability wasn't far away.

meanwhile i'm not sure how many of the others are still alive.

I don't know who 90 percent of these people are. Which is a good thing when you think about it. All you guys getting mad and upset wanting to punch these people is only because you watch tv... Don't watch tv then you don't know who the * these people are.

It's your own fault and you should punch yourself in the head for being such a dick.

I don't know who 90 percent of these people are. Which is a good thing when you think about it. All you guys getting mad and upset wanting to punch these people is only because you watch tv... Don't watch tv then you don't know who the **** these people are.

It's your own fault and you should punch yourself in the head for being such a dick.

only a handful of people so far are 'from tv'.

I don't know who 90 percent of these people are. Which is a good thing when you think about it. All you guys getting mad and upset wanting to punch these people is only because you watch tv... Don't watch tv then you don't know who the **** these people are.

Please post your pic so that we can metaphorically punch you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he lives in France for sure but I can't vouch for his missus.

Anyway, Dice man, there are a bunch of politicians, few ISIS kids, some media commentators, a bunch of sportspeople, and some pop singers. Fair enough if people want to avoid the bloke from My Kitchen Rules, but not knowing who the others are isn't the mark of a free thinker or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back