Media Knock Down the Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

KNOCK DOWN THE WALLS
Piece written by Tawn Hyman
After leaving the Royals several seasons ago, yeh what a close shave that was indeed......... fumbler finds himself embroiled in yet another cous coups back stabbing.
tigland quietly informed fumbler that he did not meet Furies expectations and that he approached a few other members of the Furies to blindside fumbler after last weeks failure to beat the Bamberts, little was he to know that because he chose the side that it was his fault if they'd lost. Pppffffttt come on, i got Wacky Tiger to do it isn't it his problem fumbler said.

The Furies culture resembles that of it's spiritual Tigers club of sacking it's leaders every 1.25 seasons, it's out of control fumbler said while eating his meatball sub. Too many have sat back for to long and the whole place needs to be looked at more than the Wonders or Hawks this reporter was told.

fumbler has stated he wall not fall on any swords (no ghey innuendo) or turning the other cheek (no other ghey innuendos) but will be fighting for his position with his super dooper star trek phaser given to him by his favourite nana. The club has been through some up and downs over the past 4 or 5 seasons but they will have to work hard for this wet patch to dry over and the results to go the clubs way.
I am the light said fumbler as they pushed him away........

Blame Santa.
Good Daye.

Wat8.jpg

How would anyone know what fumbler is trying to say, I doubt even he knows.
Isn't it wonderful.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one day, far into the future, people are going to look at fumblers musing and realize he was the voice of a generation. not sure which one though.
Come and join him at the Furies, at least he's awake most of the time.

Break the code is right.

Someone wanna tell us what fumbler's trying to say?

I have a babel fish, but it killed itself three sentences in, at 'Bamberts'.

And to top it off I'll have a question that is a little off the SFA topic, who would you like to see you in a G-Banger. Note pantskyle is offering me bribes to get you to say him.

Instead i'd like to answer by saying that the Furies picked up some great players this season and would like to pick up a few more good players in the future......... if pants wants in, fine.
All Furies players are issued with their own G-Banger.

In the infamous words of the mightiest poet.

How many dudes you know wear a G-Banger like this?
Not many, if any
How many dudes you know have cheeks like this?
Just fumbler no other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back