Unofficial Preview 2015 NMFC Fixture Thread (full fixture PG11/post 256)

What should Roos do/request from 2015 fixture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Blockbuster cockbuster. I want to spew every time I hear the word sprouted ad nauseum during the season.

People's opinion of the fixture has deteriorated into AFL HQ's version of the world.....how big is our utensil....how big are the utensils we play against....we wish our utensil was bigger....The AFL must think we've got a small utensil....

Footy dept will be WRAPPED with this fixture.

Cake, eating it etc

Im paying the same if not more than 2014 pricing for one less game.
Im not the one the club should be concerned about. Im the diehard who will renew each year no matter what. Regardless if I attend or not I will always give my membership to a relative who can go.
This is not a 'I love North and will go to see them no matter what' argument. There is nothing to see different here. There is no high road being discussed.
This is ensuring the club does not continue to get geed by the AFL and the supporters copping the brunt of it.

Apart from probably being one Friday night game short, I keep looking and just can't see how it could be much better for a supporter. The club even offers 5 game membership packages for the theatre goer.

Rd1. Adelaide away - Win, BS breaks his round 1 hoodoo
Rd2. Brisbane home (ES) - Win, they have no KPP up front, nice midfield though
Rd3. Port home (ES) - Win, Hard fought < a goal in it.
Rd4. Geelong away - Loss, worst road trip in the comp
Rd5. Hawthorn home (ES) - Loss, pretty good side
Rd6. Richmond home (BA) - Win, they are out bitches
Rd7. Essendon away (ES) - Win, home game for us really
Rd8. Freo away - Loss, will be close
Rd9. Collingwood away (MCG) - Win, gone backwards. Trent to KO Levi in the 2nd quarter
Rd10. West Coast home (BA) - Win, long road for WCE to Tassie
Rd11. Sydney home (ES) - Win, been wanting to see this game live for years
Rd12. GWS away - Win, witches hats would offer more
Rd13. Bye
Rd14. Gold Coast away - Win, well rested and owe them one
Rd15. Geelong home (ES) - Win, not as good at ES
Rd16. Essendon home (ES) - Win, the boys promised me so I had bragging rights over the wife and daughter
Rd17. Brisbane away - Win, see above
Rd18. Carlton away (ES) Win, Going in reverse, Waite to kick a bag
Rd19. Melbourne away (MCG) - Win, Jack Watts hates this
Rd20. St Kilda home (BA) Win, see GWS
Rd21. Freo home (ES) Win, will be pumped after losing earlier in the season
Rd22. Dogs home (ES) - Win end of a long year for their kids
Rd23. Richmond away (ES) - Win, relegated to 9th Again.

19-3 after the Home and Away Season.

Top 2 finish

B&F Cunnington

Goals: Ben Brown ----> 65
Off-season posting at its finest B4B. Personally, I would question the 3 losses. :D

Blockbuster cockbuster.............

.....how big is our utensil....how big are the utensils we play against....we wish our utensil was bigger....The AFL must think we've got a small utensil....

We have an entire thread on the subject if the AFL needs such information.

I've just got the feeling we're in for a massive reality-check next year, you have all been officially warned, JR.

Having just asked and got an afternoon shift at work means l dont have to watch other teams on friday nights and only have to take 2 sickies ,"cough! cough!" for our friday night games..........;)

After playing Hawks at Etihad on May 2, we do NOT get another home game in Melbourne until June 13 when we play the Colas. Shafted big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After playing Hawks at Etihad on May 2, we do NOT get another home game in Melbourne until June 13 when we play the Colas. Shafted big time.
We have already been shafted by the fact we have to put with BT on Saturday night football and only 2 friday night games, f*** off AFL. I know, l've got a good idea, lets get two crap sides in collingwood and Carlton and give them all the friday night games, that should divert people from all the asada* news. Collingwood fair enough (Eddie will whine and whinge and get into an eating contest with Robbo), but Carlton, they are softer and more boring than Teflon. :Extensively peed off look.

Sent to you via the drug labs at windy hill*.

Not a whole lot. So I'll have to deal with it. But that's beside the point.
Not really. Change things, accept it or complain. In the end, complaining won't change it or bring peace. Balls in your court tennis player! ;)

And where is our fearless president - playing golf.????? Carl is over the moon happy too. One home Friday night game- is what we have NOT two. The AFL think that we count Essendon's home game as our home game too. , Anyway I'm not paying money to that * club who gave drugs to their players. The frog chucked a fit and the lake wasn't aware of it. The AFL continually treat our club with contempt, whilst clubs with big mouth ego maniac presidents and under performing clubs like Richmond get the box seat all the time.

Move to WA and watch from afar, Kimbo, where these issues are pretty much irrelevant?
Ironically, this very issue was one that lead me to voice concerns that lead, in part, to the infamous "shut up and buy a membership" back in the day. Though I was never not going to buy one, at the time iirc, the WA membership also didn't offer much or any value.

The only problem was, unlike Victorian membership levels, the WA one meant your only choices were no membership or that one. In terms of ticket prices at Subiaco, there was no difference whatsoever. Membership was the same as 'donation'.

And where is our fearless president - playing golf.????? Carl is over the moon happy too. One home Friday night game- is what we have NOT two. The AFL think that we count Essendon's home game as our home game too. , Anyway I'm not paying money to that * club who gave drugs to their players. The frog chucked a fit and the lake wasn't aware of it. The AFL continually treat our club with contempt, whilst clubs with big mouth ego maniac presidents and under performing clubs like Richmond get the box seat all the time.
What else should he be doing? He can't change the draw. 7 sat nights off sets fri for me.

Where do we find which games are free to air?

What else should he be doing? He can't change the draw. 7 sat nights off sets fri for me.

Where do we find which games are free to air?
It's a decent run of FTA football, particularly early in the season.

Channel 7:

Rd. 1 - Adelaide
Rd. 3 - Port (Sat Night)
Rd. 4 - Geelong
Rd. 5 - Hawthorn (Sat Night)
Rd. 6 - Richmond
Rd. 7 - Essendon (Friday)
Rd. 9 - Collingwood
Rd 10 - West Coast
Rd 11 - Sydney (Sat Night)
Rd 15 - Geelong (Sat Night)
Rd 16 - Essendon (Friday)
Rd 18 - Carlton (Sat Night)

Overall, it's a good fixture. Bring it on.

Here. Thanks to HH#3

Back