Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has mini - Eddie appointed a coach yet browny. Or is he still down in melbourne involved with trade week ?
Not sure what he's doing ,only know it's very late a lot of players hanging out to know who's coaching or they will hit the road !

Recruiting so far? Thoughts on the top six? Heard rumba picked up a few new ones? Surely Numurkah will have some on the go with Lucas white coaching?

Marcus Smith and James Philpot recommitted to Barooga next year and possibly the following year as well. Can Barooga break the hoodoo and go all the way? Any other recruits heading to the MFL?

From NSW Farrer League. New coach amoungst the ranks, Darren Jackson, i believe he is from down this way, looking to see what people think of him as a coach?
Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong area.

From NSW Farrer League. New coach amoungst the ranks, Darren Jackson, i believe he is from down this way, looking to see what people think of him as a coach?
Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong area.[/QUOTE
Darren never coached at Finley at senior level , I think he coached the thirds over 10 years ago, I believe he wanted the job for many years but was never given an opportunity. Was a brilliant footballer I believe he kicked nearly 1200 goals in mfl thru 80s and 90s. The worry for Finley cats is his sons might leave with him , I have heard his oldest son matt is in for Finley senior job

Sounds like he knew where the goals were! A article in the Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga) says he has coached the Murray representitive team on a few occasions? Nothing in the article about his sons joining him, suggest maybe they haven't decided what they are doing just yet.

Sounds like he knew where the goals were! A article in the Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga) says he has coached the Murray representitive team on a few occasions? Nothing in the article about his sons joining him, suggest maybe they haven't decided what they are doing just yet.
Don't think he has coached inter league but been at the coal face a few times, loves inter league footy he always played well at inter league level knows his footy. Probably pigeon holed as just too talented but lazy !

Hear jarrod Atkinson has committed to going back to rumba along with a couple other handy players.Also heard they have retained most of the premiership side.Would be tough to beat if true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear jarrod Atkinson has committed to going back to rumba along with a couple other handy players.Also heard they have retained most of the premiership side.Would be tough to beat if true[/QUOTE

Awesome News!!.......... He'll slip nicely into the forward line.......... Or backline.......... or Midfield........

Hear jarrod Atkinson has committed to going back to rumba along with a couple other handy players.Also heard they have retained most of the premiership side.Would be tough to beat if true

Massive news coming out of Rumba that they have signed 18 out of there premiership side, looks like we will be trying to go around again with some handy inclusions as well.

Has many teams gained or retained from there list this yr?? I hear the Road have lost Dan Collyier and possibly a few more.

Massive news coming out of Rumba that they have signed 18 out of there premiership side, looks like we will be trying to go around again with some handy inclusions as well.

Has many teams gained or retained from there list this yr?? I hear the Road have lost Dan Collyier and possibly a few more.

Rumba who are the inclusions?

Looks like Finley have Appointed joint coaches Matty Jackson and Andrew richardson, now they have to keep their players and they will be better than last year we hope!

I hope your right I'm not as confident , biggest problem is keeping last years players .

I think you need to reassess your nofearbrowny name?? Hahaha
It seemed to take a while for the decision re coaches not sure that was such a good thing after the GF result.
I hope I'm right too! Stringy a great bloke and good to see Matt having a crack at coaching so good luck to them.

I think you need to reassess your nofearbrowny name?? Hahaha
It seemed to take a while for the decision re coaches not sure that was such a good thing after the GF result.
I hope I'm right too! Stringy a great bloke and good to see Matt having a crack at coaching so good luck to them.
Definite improvement on last years coach, but in the end you need the cattle . I'm fearing our premiership window might have closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back