SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha plenty to look at here..
Firstly the lucas incident, blokes only incentive all day was to pip nigel scott as carrums biggest sniper which he succeeded in with flying colours!!! The suspension was another typical weak as piss move by the sfl who could of made a statement with stamping out on field violence.
Secondly, potting Stacey after the blokes won the league bnf? Do I really need to add any more...
And finally john j a man obviously in the know care to elaborate on the ever growing rumour that certain 'sponsorship' expectations were not reached at carrum this year therefore equating to a mass exodus and a very emotional president who'd come to the realisation that things ain't so rosey...

Haha just sounds like another Carrum hack having a sook, I thought you'd all be tucked away in bed this time of night?? And I assumed you'd all be pretty happy being saved by the SFL from losing back to back Grand Finals with some of the "best players division 3 has ever seen" all those expectations not only on the field but apparently of the field (big sponsors requirements not met) became too much to handle for the players.

Have a go at me on here mate I'll let my footy do the talking..

Just to add to all the trade rumors, I heard Irish and another were leaving Lyndale. Irish to another league and the other who I can't remember his name is off to Heatherton. Along with Van Shajik from Dandenong! I hear he signed at Heatherton a few weeks ago.

Haha just sounds like another Carrum hack having a sook, I thought you'd all be tucked away in bed this time of night?? And I assumed you'd all be pretty happy being saved by the SFL from losing back to back Grand Finals with some of the "best players division 3 has ever seen" all those expectations not only on the field but apparently of the field (big sponsors requirements not met) became too much to handle for the players.

Just to add to all the trade rumors, I heard Irish and another were leaving Lyndale. Irish to another league and the other who I can't remember his name is off to Heatherton. Along with Van Shajik from Dandenong! I hear he signed at Heatherton a few weeks ago.

Tucked in, but their lights stay on all night though CL.

Lol are u insinuating somebody is a bitch here? Do we need to bring up how much u sooked when Nigel "sniped" you?

Worrying about losing back to back grand finals? Lol i think they saved mt waverly from choking again... They certainly went into that match with better form for choking.

I notice nobody piped up in defense of the "alcoholic president". With an alcoholic running the joint down at mt waverly, is it any wonder the ugly situation at the grand final took place? Thoughts?

Taylor Irish gone, Matt Stuart gone, Adam Read gone, Ordie Buntine gone, Trevor Kumetaitis gone, Dale Tormey gone, Trent Day gone, Alex Kerr gone, Jayden Malek gone. But these are just whispers I have heard. Will they even have a team?

Worrying about losing back to back grand finals? Lol i think they saved mt waverly from choking again... They certainly went into that match with better form for choking.

yeah but they were winning at half time peanut. Couldn't see CPL closing the gap. Mount were on top, and had the run. Looked like they were finally going to win one.

Anything can happen in a game of football buddy. You think a 4 goal lead at half time is something to hang your hat on? Please!

Guess we'll never know, due to drunken behaviour of mt waverly supporters. But then again, it starts at the top... How do u expect supporters to be sober when the pres is pissed as a fart?

Taylor Irish gone, Matt Stuart gone, Adam Read gone, Ordie Buntine gone, Trevor Kumetaitis gone, Dale Tormey gone, Trent Day gone, Alex Kerr gone, Jayden Malek gone. But these are just whispers I have heard. Will they even have a team?

Nothing to do with the coach they just appointed?? Ashwood, Coldsteam, Rowville, Canterbury (11 games), Syndal Tally Ho (Chadstone), Bentleigh & South Belgrave (there's probably a couple more). That's a lot of clubs to be at in 12 years. Alarm bells anyone??

Nothing to do with the coach they just appointed?? Ashwood, Coldsteam, Rowville, Canterbury (11 games), Syndal Tally Ho (Chadstone), Bentleigh & South Belgrave (there's probably a couple more). That's a lot of clubs to be at in 12 years. Alarm bells anyone??
He accepted the 2's job at Dandenong a few years back only to quit 3 days later 'because he was moving to Adelaide for work' too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Local foots, if that were true about sniping... At least. It's on the field, not as players walk into the rooms.
It's that attitude towards being a drunken mess that may have cost mt the 2014 premiership. So I'd say cpl image.jpg image.jpg

Local foots, if that were true about sniping... At least. It's on the field, not as players walk into the rooms.
It's that attitude towards being a drunken mess that may have cost mt the 2014 premiership. So I'd say cplView attachment 89900 View attachment 89900

But I thought CPL did us a favor and saved us from choking? Can't have it both ways.

Meanwhile it looks like your sniping is being done from behind the safety of your computer screen, you knobber.

Whats this sponsorship rubbish? Is this another urban myth you Mt boys have conjured up, on top of the whole paying players thing during the year?

I was at the CPL AGM, and there was definitely no mention of lost sponsors, the clubs books are in good shape.

If the sponsors expected us to go up, then the odds at this stage look like they wont be disappointed............

Whats this sponsorship rubbish? Is this another urban myth you Mt boys have conjured up, on top of the whole paying players thing during the year?

I was at the CPL AGM, and there was definitely no mention of lost sponsors, the clubs books are in good shape.

If the sponsors expected us to go up, then the odds at this stage look like they wont be disappointed............
Surely neither side going up would be favourite if you were betting on a result to this mess

You are on the money
D1 10 teams
D2 10 teams ( Keysborough in - Moorabbin out )
D3 12 teams (Moorabbin and Southern Dragons In )

Accept you're not.

There is a bye in Div 2 in 2015.........

There is a bye in Div 2 in 2015.........

Based on the numbers of clubs in/out, if there is a bye in D2 there will also be a bye in D3. I've no doubt that your paperwork all has hidden messages about a team definitely going up, but you seem extremely confident it will be CPL. I hope your dreams don't come crashing down on you since you have such high hopes. Remember when Caulfield went up and they weren't even a finalist? You may have writing of a team going up, but it could be anyone. Well, except Hallam or E. Hills, and based on Lyndale's player loss, probably not them either.

Based on the numbers of clubs in/out, if there is a bye in D2 there will also be a bye in D3. I've no doubt that your paperwork all has hidden messages about a team definitely going up, but you seem extremely confident it will be CPL. I hope your dreams don't come crashing down on you since you have such high hopes. Remember when Caulfield went up and they weren't even a finalist? You may have writing of a team going up, but it could be anyone. Well, except Hallam or E. Hills, and based on Lyndale's player loss, probably not them either.

Are you hinting at Black Rock?? were a Div 2 team before they didn't pay their bills on time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back