Richmond 2015 Draw - 7 FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, go backwards and we could be playing Sunday twilight again in a flash, but * me Benny has turned this club around. Even better, he's done it without acting like a black and white tosspot.

This is the big bonus of us NOT tanking.

We get the most commercially advantageous draw in the afl.

If we make finals next year expect a $5 million profit at least $$$$$$$$

They won't make it, draw is hard and they will cop injuries. They will finish 6-8 or miss completely
Agree injuries will kill them they will need a near perfect run to make it, don't have anywhere the depth of the hawks or swans. Hawks had half their best 22 out throughout the year and won the flag, port was missing two KPD's and hardly won a game for two months.

Carlton [A] - Win
W Bulldogs [H] - Win
Brisbane [A] - Win
Melbourne [H] - Win
Geelong [H] - 50/50
North [A] - 50/50
Collingwood [H] - Win
Port Adelaide [A] - Lose
Essendon [H] - Win (50/50 if no bans)
Fremantle [A] - Lose
West Coast [H] - Win
Sydney [A] - Lose
GWS [H] - Win
Carlton [H] - Win
St Kilda [A] - Win
Fremantle [H] - 50/50
Hawthorn [A] - Lose
Adelaide [A] - Win
Gold Coast [H] - Win
Collingwood [A] - Win
Essendon [A] - Win (50/50 if bans are over)
North Melbourne [H] - 50/50

That gives us 12-14 x should wins, 4-6 x 50/50s and 4 losses. Which should mean around 15-16 wins and a decent chance at Top 4.
If we play like we did in the 2nd half of the year (or better) then we should easily be able to win most/all of those 50/50s and push for 16+ wins.

I think I saw someone post the same synopsis last year when the fixture was released (and in honesty did one myself at home) and whoever did it last year had us pencilled in for 15 wins as well. We all know how that turned out.....No this year I think I will keep my powder dry

The meltdown on the main board is outa control about Richmond, some hawk flog keeps crapping on about attendances totally ignoring the fact they we only played carlton and Collingwood once in 2014, the port supporters are cracking the shits we have more Friday nighters than them, west coast fans, Essendon fans all getting in on the 'crack the shits ' about richmonds draw. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Give them a black and yellow hankie

I'm stoked we get to play Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon twice. The crowds will be amazing.

I'm tipping a 6-1 or 7-0 start, the loss being against North but hoping we can turn things around against them finally.

Got a feeling it will be a good season. It will mean a tougher draw in 2016 when we'll be ready to take it up to the best.

That's the beauty of supporting the Tigers we get to October and all of a sudden there is an outbreak of amnesia

This Demon fan keeps giving
Richmond pull similar crowds to Melbourne when we are both at comparable positions on the ladder

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sometimes the 'easy games' are the most important, must win our first 4, would give us momentum and confidence into the tougher games, lose the 'easy games' like we did against melbourne and wb and what happens is what happened in the first half of this year
lets hope the boys have a massive pre season

Haha, trying to be optimistic man!

Hey not being critical. It is a survival mechanism that has been bred into Tiger supporters over a generation. If amnesia did not kick in there would be a lot more people in their homes in the foetal position. Gives the strength to face another footy season ahead for many.

Smart fixturing by the AFL, they will smash the 2015 attendance records big time. The big 4 to the rescue.

That's the big thing... AFL want to pull the crowds big time next year, and have a MASSIVE Friday night audience heading into the start of the TV rights negotiations for the end of 2016. Their figures when talking to all of the TV networks will need to look good so no wonder the fixture looks they way it is.

Bloody geelong supporters whinging they dont get a "big" club at KP. add another 20k seats and allow 10000 opposition members to come along and sure you can have it. Karnts want to have their cake and eat it too.
With the AFL looking to maximise attendance I'd be surprised if they put any big clubs at KP in the near future. Why waste what they know will be a big attendance at the G when they will probably sell out KP regardless of who plays there.
Good for us, hopefully we don't play there for the next 10 years

Opposition wingers should also remember CH7 have a big say in this and they obviously understand the commercial viability of Richmonds huge supporter base (and opposition curiosity/dislike and wanting to see failure)

Imagine if we had the Hawks recent success, we would be as big as or if not bigger than the Pies.

Opposition wingers should also remember CH7 have a big say in this and they obviously understand the commercial viability of Richmonds huge supporter base (and opposition curiosity/dislike and wanting to see failure)

Imagine if we had the Hawks recent success, we would be as big as or if not bigger than the Pies.
I reckon if we won just 1 or 2 flags since 1980 we'd be the biggest

Oh Bazzar I am imagining.......Be back soon. Off to the bathroom for some private time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back