Southern FL - 2011/12

formerdud

Debutant
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
So you keep telling yourself mate, is actually quite humorous that you think you have it all figured out but are so far off the mark.

You'd want to keep your identity a secret after some of the things you have said mate ! Use your manners on here or....

Orangeslicer

Draftee
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Having moved back to the state after 3 years in Western Australia I am looking at getting back playing with a club. Been keeping a close eye on the results and seems to be a large gap between clubs. Who has the best club that I would enjoy myself most with?

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
A lot of work to be done but yes it is a serious possibility.

I heard Angus Graham gave serious consideration to playing for Sorell but has elected to play in Victoria, great initiative though from Sorell trying to land a bigger name player.

Tigerssaints

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2012
Hobart
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
hobart f c
Having moved back to the state after 3 years in Western Australia I am looking at getting back playing with a club. Been keeping a close eye on the results and seems to be a large gap between clubs. Who has the best club that I would enjoy myself most with?

I 'be heading to the TCA, where the mighty tigers are about to pounce !!! (the family club)
Plenty of Money on offer,
great off season recruiting,(banned bySFL from recruiting last yr)
xtreme,y strong coaching and support staff (heaps of past players back at the den)

JS#35

All Australian
Aug 21, 2009
Nursing home
AFL Club
Richmond
Word out of Lauderdale is Matthew Barry coaching EC next year.

Confusing??

Coached the reserves this year didn't he? Don't know what Barry's coaching is like but it is a bit strange Copping isn't going round again as he's done well over the last 2 seasons. Probably should have won their home final this year though. I know a few of the lads there and he was pretty popular with a fair few of them.

greatkick

Debutant
Oct 1, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard last night a few have spat it down there. Claiming its run by a boys club with Winter in charge.

Apparently, not everyone has been paid for season 2014.

Also heard Sorell have picked up a couple of very good players. Look to them really improving in 2015.

formerdud

Debutant
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Everyones favourite Dodges Ferry player in the paper today for being a thug again. Give him 20 years

greatkick

Debutant
Oct 1, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Why would he do this??

368898-93fc7ba0-663e-11e4-916e-b0a6db1ec0e2.jpg

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/s...ult-outside-club/story-fnj8cre7-1227116368924

What will he get??

Flying High14

Draftee
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Heard last night a few have spat it down there. Claiming its run by a boys club with Winter in charge.

Apparently, not everyone has been paid for season 2014.

Also heard Sorell have picked up a couple of very good players. Look to them really improving in 2015.

Oh yeah, discussions with some pretty good players are underway. The big improvers of 2014 and will play finals in 2015. :footy:

Flying High14

Draftee
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Word is Copping has gone with him.

Also, the 3 Hobden brothers going to East Coast from Lindisfarne.

Goninen from Hobart to Clarence.

Mark Horne from Norfolk to Glenorchy, with Nathan Ross.

Can New Norfolk still win the flag with those losses?

Contacts from within Lindisfarne tell me they will be a new look side in 2015/

topgossip

Debutant
Feb 12, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Hobart

From the outside looking in Dosa look like a good club to be at. Be thereabouts again this year. Plus you get the opportunity to stick it up Hutchins.

greatkick

Debutant
Oct 1, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty quiet here.

A few movement in the SFL.

Westell and Novy from East Coast to Claremont.

Three Hobden brothers from Lindisfarne to Claremont.

Sam Hall and MArk Horne to Glenorchy

Jake DeWinter to AFL Queensland

Mitch Dance to Melbourne for Uni

Field Reeves to Claremont

Anyone know of any other movements?

Back