Senator Nova Peris

Remove this Banner Ad

She is not fit to hold that office anyone else would be sacked .There's two issues here, one is the obvious misappropriation of funds for her sly shag on the side but the other is the racist language used in the texts if a non indigenous pollie was caught using those kind of terms derogatory to aboriginals they would be asked to step down . She has no interest in the welfare of her people just what she can suck out of the public purse under the guise of indigenous affairs. Low quality human being who used to be able to run fast that's all she is and her appointment was a shambles from the beginning like the govt who chose her.

Really unhelpful post and based on rubbish.

Well, impossible to argue at this stage. But I will note next time a coalition member is accused of something to see how vigorously you defend their right to a presumption of innocence.

You go right ahead and do that.

This.

henry%2Bergas%2Bspurr.jpg

And then this.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi...itical-orthodoxy/story-e6frg6zo-1225804353283

Henry seemed to take great delight in attacking the content of private emails back then but now? Perhaps "Abos, Mussies, Women, Chinky-Poos" dont matter now because one of Spurrs "Women, Chinky-Poos" admirers discusses "the overreaction of the ignorant public" and he now admires the new right to freedom of opinion and expresion.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi...-free-expression/story-e6frg6zo-1227099028218

That was then this is now? Has he seen the light? I look forward to reading Ergas explain his change of opinion on the matter. Or is he just a hypocrite?

Maybe I have missed something, but where in the last two days has his opinion changed?

We can't possibly say at this point what has actually happened in this situation so maybe better to wait and see what emerges.
So far, it strikes me as a grubby invasion of someone's private issues.

Maybe I have missed something, but where in the last two days has his opinion changed?
I have posted 2 Ergas items. The first from recent days and the older item is from November 27th 2009. He has changed his mind in 5 years. Nothing wrong with that but he needs to explain his eagerness to destroy those that were once leaked that he did not agree with politically and now his defence of those that he agrees with and with that their right to privacy.
I am happy for him to have a mea culpa that he got it wrong previously. I would just like to know that he has recanted a previous position.

I have no issue with this Privacy debate I might add. When I caught Cater and the IPA chappie whose names escapes me talk about privacy I was more than happy to be convinced either way but my innate sense of hypocrisy got the better of me when this event raised it's ugly head and now it was OK for Caters employer to publish by not believe in Caters original position. Ergas came later after a blog I read pointed out has now had a change of mind.

Again, if she has misappropriated funds, she will be held accountable for that.

If you can't separate that and sex, then maybe you should leave the thread.

Eh? The sex is the root(!) cause behind the misappropriation of funds. I see what you are doing by the way - anyone who objects to Peris using the tax dollars taken from them to pay for a womb shifting (thank you Mike Tyson) is a wowser .. nice try.

Eh? The sex is the root(!) cause behind the misappropriation of funds. I see what you are doing by the way - anyone who objects to Peris using the tax dollars taken from them to pay for a womb shifting (thank you Mike Tyson) is a wowser .. nice try.

I don't think you see much at all.

If she has misused public funds, she will pay the consequences for those actions. The rules are quite specific and unambiguous for ALL politicians, regardless of their allegiance, or colour.

It's not a difficult concept.

So that opinion you agree that Spurr was indeed treated correctly by being stood down by his employer?
If it was simply an issue of someones private emails being displayed divulging their private life ,extra-marital affairs ,nude photos it's no ones business but misappropriation of taxpayers funds and racist language when this person is meant to be a champion of indigenous/non indigenous relations and is put in public office to further that cause well that is a matter for the public who pay her salary. Like that Clarke (forgotten his first name) she is a person of low character who can't be trusted and should be removed from her job.

I don't think you see much at all.

If she has misused public funds, she will pay the consequences for those actions. The rules are quite specific and unambiguous for ALL politicians, regardless of their allegiance, or colour.

It's not a difficult concept.

Alluding to an anti-labor bias or racist angle.

Point out where I mentioned her party or her colour.

Whats illuminating is supposedly sane people in here still take murdochs tabloid trash as the truth.

I think i read in news.com.au that the east wiet likk will help 100,000 cars daily and cut time of the trip from geelong to the city ? Whatever direction you go in it bypasses the city, or if you are pedantic, joins the tulla freeway. People get into the city from there in a jiffy dont they ?

Thats not a mis print geelong.

Who is trying to be helpful we're just all giving our opinions I thought not trying to solve any problem and what rubbish is it based on .There's no denying the content of the texts ,no question of them being made up and that's what I'm basing my opinion on.

Next time you are in court, I am sure that you will forego your right of being presumed innocent.

Like, it's not really a basic principle of our society or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alluding to an anti-labor bias or racist angle.

Point out where I mentioned her party or her colour.

Again....IF she is found guilty of misusing public funds, she will cop her due punishment.

It's pretty simple.

IF you get off on who, and how, she shags, that is your problem.

We can't possibly say at this point what has actually happened in this situation so maybe better to wait and see what emerges.
So far, it strikes me as a grubby invasion of someone's private issues.
Correct weight that's where it's currently at....
Common sense really.
Mixed with a little respect.

Next time you are in court, I am sure that you will forego your right of being presumed innocent.

Like, it's not really a basic principle of our society or anything.
Its simple really her private emails were displayed whether this was by lawful means or not has got nothing to do with it, as does who she chooses to partake in adulterous affairs with , this is nobody's business. If the emails are genuine and not fabricated well then she definitely has a case to answer.We don't comment on a news story here on the preface that it might be bullshit from all reports the emails are genuine and give you a fair idea of this womans mentality and character and that is one that in my opinion is not fit to represent in public office no racism involved, the emails reveal her character with regards to the fact that she thinks its ok to dip into indigenous welfare funding to fund her private life as does the racist themed language against white Australians .She was a fine athlete but that's about it for her.

Its simple really her private emails were displayed whether this was by lawful means or not has got nothing to do with it, as does who she chooses to partake in adulterous affairs with , this is nobody's business. If the emails are genuine and not fabricated well then she definitely has a case to answer.We don't comment on a news story here on the preface that it might be bullshit from all reports the emails are genuine and give you a fair idea of this womans mentality and character and that is one that in my opinion is not fit to represent in public office no racism involved, the emails reveal her character with regards to the fact that she thinks its ok to dip into indigenous welfare funding to fund her private life as does the racist themed language against white Australians .She was a fine athlete but that's about it for her.

Try and structure that as something other than an unedited stream of consciousness, and then get back to me.

I'm guessing that you don't value your right of innocence before guilt, because I couldn't be f***ed reading it.

If it was simply an issue of someones private emails being displayed divulging their private life ,extra-marital affairs ,nude photos it's no ones business but misappropriation of taxpayers funds and racist language when this person is meant to be a champion of indigenous/non indigenous relations and is put in public office to further that cause well that is a matter for the public who pay her salary. Like that Clarke (forgotten his first name) she is a person of low character who can't be trusted and should be removed from her job.

You must also have been angry at the racist language by Spurr when he used "Abos, Mussies, Women, Chinky-Poos" in his emails and happy that he to was removed from his job?

Have
HAve you pondered the sexual history of our current foreign minister - when we start to judge fitness for office by impossible standards of sexual morality it's time to give up

Have
HAve you pondered the sexual history of our current foreign minister - when we start to judge fitness for office by impossible standards of sexual morality it's time to give up
Interesting point. Why has she never been discussed in the media in terms of her childlessness like one other specific women polly was? I always find myself intrigued as to these questions. Kind of like the intrigue I have now as to Cater, Ergas and the IPA chappie whose name I have forgotten previous concerns as to the privacy of emails.

It is if they are flying in utensil using taxpayer dollars

In reality we probably got a substantial discount on the flying utensil because of Tim Tam Nova

Remove this Banner Ad

Back