Official Club Stuff Taylor Hunt - Round 1 Debut

Is Taylor Hunt a good fit for RFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems strange that he is going to train with the saints ?

Why not just wait a few days until the FA window opens, He would make up his mind and just train with the club he decides on, Unless he has already decided stkilda and just wants to see if something special pops up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have it on very good authority he will be wearing 28 with us next year. Could be finalized next week.

Wont it be finalised on Saturday? Thats when it opens. Laughed at the number call as well.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Anyone else get the feeling that the recruiters seem a bit careless regarding players available to bring to the club? Not about the Hunt deal, but in general?

I feel that perhaps the tigers need to become a bit more assertive in the marketplace for trades. May lure a few clubs into thinking they can't compete with our offer, so they either a) pay overs to get the player or b) don't make an offer?

If we can't be the winning "bidder", then we may as well run them up a bit

I really would of liked Mitch Robinson at Tigerland, Mainly because he is really hard at it and would really make the opposition hurt when in the midfield and on the scoreboard when up foward - And he is a mature body ready for the now at a cheap cost replacing Jacko/King in the team

But with Hunt I just dont get excited about what he brings to the team and dont really care either way if it happens or not tbh
If we dont get any players in the next few weeks the only thing im thinking is that we are keeping our powder fry to make a full on bid for a couple of FA next year and the usual GWS player poaching that we wish

The player that i would love to really have a go at next year is Nathan Jones from melbourne , He would really be a fantastic fit into the Tiger midfield

All I see by getting hunt is yet another ordinary player that will not replace our other ordinary players he will play along side em and probally diminish midfield time for players like vlas on top of keeping younger players out of seniors
I don't like at all we will just stagnate with this type of recruiting

Wont it be finalised on Saturday? Thats when it opens. Laughed at the number call as well.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Could very well be but I'm just going by what I heard from someone we know at the club. They seem to think next week but we'll see. I think the number would suit him to lol

Back