Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...tide-at-essendon/story-fnca0u4y-1227107778849

Our old mate Shane Charters signed off that the peptides he bought in November 2011 from GL Biochem were not going to be used on humans.
In a further blow to the bombers, it has been confirmed that the only Thymosin bought by Charters was thymosin beta 4........
Reid is on a lot of trouble over this. Reid oversaw the supplement program. How could he not have known? Hird is going to be disappointed when he finds out.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...tide-at-essendon/story-fnca0u4y-1227107778849

Our old mate Shane Charters signed off that the peptides he bought in November 2011 from GL Biochem were not going to be used on humans.
In a further blow to the bombers, it has been confirmed that the only Thymosin bought by Charters was thymosin beta 4........

No one has ever suggested that Charter purchased Thymomodulin.

It is already contained in the ASADA evidence forming part of the interim report that an anti-aging clinic paid Alavi for the TB4.

No one has ever suggested that Charter purchased Thymomodulin.

It is already contained in the ASADA evidence forming part of the interim report that an anti-aging clinic paid Alavi for the TB4.
Suggested?

Is Thymomodulin often referred to as Thymosin over in China, and why do we all know that? Who constantly mentioned this here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens next?

If Essendon makes comment and denounces Charter, the authorities will use that to pressure Charter for some more info. If Essendon sit tight, that will look bad too. The EFC needs to make a statement on this. I can't think of one that would be good for them.

What happens next?

If Essendon makes comment and denounces Charter, the authorities will use that to pressure Charter for some more info. If Essendon sit tight, that will look bad too. The EFC needs to make a statement on this. I can't think of one that would be good for them.
They'll do what they've always done - say all of them. Even if one necessarily invalidates the other.

What happens next?

I'm guessing it would be an encore of "we took nothing harmful or illegal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back