Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Footsball

Debutant
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure if true but have heard walwa has a bloke from jindera coaching next year and Deery from cudgewa is coaching in the tdfl somewhere?? Anyone else heard anything?? Tip for saty corryong to bounce back.

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
Not sure if true but have heard walwa has a bloke from jindera coaching next year and Deery from cudgewa is coaching in the tdfl somewhere?? Anyone else heard anything?? Tip for saty corryong to bounce back.

Deery could be off to Kiewa. Richardson might be stepping down. I would have thought Cudgy would have signed him for next year.

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Big win for Corryong today. It was a great day up there. Also had a bit of luck at the tribunal today as well and Cooper can now play next week.

daranga

Draftee
Mar 20, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
from what i know the Walwa coach from this year is staying on.

little joe

Debutant
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
What's everyones thoughts on this weeks game.
I think cudgie with the week off will out run corryong in the last quarter, their young players this season have been really good. McKvoy, Deery have each kicked 50gls plus and there backline is very solid.
Corryong on the other hand when they come prepared to play can match it with cudgie but discipline has been one of there problems this season, if they can fix that and match cudgies pace are a big chance of winning.
Deery has been there twice before so 3rd time lucky Cudgie by 14pts

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
What's everyones thoughts on this weeks game.
I think cudgie with the week off will out run corryong in the last quarter, their young players this season have been really good. McKvoy, Deery have each kicked 50gls plus and there backline is very solid.
Corryong on the other hand when they come prepared to play can match it with cudgie but discipline has been one of there problems this season, if they can fix that and match cudgies pace are a big chance of winning.
Deery has been there twice before so 3rd time lucky Cudgie by 14pts

Cudgewa by 30pts expecting a very heated game

Federals 2nds 4pts

Cudgewa 3rds 45pts

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
GF tips:

Seniors: Cudgie to break their hoodoo and win by 4 goals
Magoos: Feds by 10 points:
3rds: Tumba by 3 points.

Good luck to all teams, drink plenty and stay safe. Catch you all in 2015

Demon85

Debutant
Feb 25, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Corryong
No doubt the mighty Dees by 10 points in a tight granny, boxing gloves are optional I hear:cry: Reidy primed for a big one but Ev Nicholas for BOG.
Bullioh by a country mile in the magoos

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done Cudgie on winning yesterdayd G.F. and also to all the other winners and i was told Walwa won the A grade netball and if so what a fantastic efford.
Yesterdays game was close for 3 quarters even though cudgie were in control of the game since half time with Corryong runnining out of legs in the last quarter.Voight was voted BOG but they had plenty of players to pick from.Corryong had a few players that were hanging their heads by half time and cudgie took advantage of that.Spoke to reidy after the game and told him that he would of been better off coaching from the side lines today and could of brought a few more running players into the side but outside that Reidy has done a very good job at Corryong and i also told him if he can keep his playing group together and add another key forward and 3 running players they will be there abouts next season.If i was Corryong i would keep Reidy as coach[non playing] because even though he has made acouple misstakes he will learn from that and thats one of the best things about footy.We all make misstakes on the footy ground or off and will continue to do so and thats how you become a better player by learning by your misstakes.
The cudgie ground was in great condition avery good crowd and Bill broke his hoodoo, congrads to Bill well deserved win.

The Toecutter

All Australian
Feb 25, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
Great day for a grand final, how the league doesn't get some common sense and play the granny there every year is beyond me. Best surface, best parking, well catered and now the best facilities in the league. All credit goes to Cudgy and the volunteers from other clubs who helped make it a great day. My opinion is to give clubs equal catering rights during the finals series (same as Walbundrie in the hume league) and make that venue the showpiece for the league every year, definitely puts old rickety Sandy Creek to shame. Putting some nice new coaches boxes/interchange bench's similar to those at Walbundrie would be a great addition to.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
See Corryong have advertised for a coach for next season. Has the club taken Billy Deerys advice on board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
What happened to Reid?
Yeah not too sure on that one. Maybe the whole 'player revolt' thing is what tipped him out. Thought he was pretty ordinary in their finals series though. Looked very unfit. Also Cudgewa looking for a new coach in the paper on Saturday.

Last edited:

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
Micky O in tumba during the week, strong rumour is he wasn't just there to do a clinic at the primary school!!
So to play a one off match? Would be huge! Have tumba got a coach yet? Rijnbeek to coach Corryong and Lezius to coach at Cudgewa again. Quite a few heading to nth wang is what I've heard. Voight and hall were some of the names mentioned. So what else is happening around the league? Bulldogs pretty quiet?

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
So to play a one off match? Would be huge! Have tumba got a coach yet? Rijnbeek to coach Corryong and Lezius to coach at Cudgewa again. Quite a few heading to nth wang is what I've heard. Voight and hall were some of the names mentioned. So what else is happening around the league? Bulldogs pretty quiet?

Has Deery quit?

Footsball

Debutant
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Looks like corryong has really listened to Deery!! Instead of just listening to him maybe they should have tried getting him?? Rumour has it he's of to north wang with 5/6 following! Word has it up to 12 players from there grandfinal side have gone ?? Bill Nichol back at bullioh and has already started training!! Feds picking up quiet a few I see might be the big improver!!

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like corryong has really listened to Deery!! Instead of just listening to him maybe they should have tried getting him?? Rumour has it he's of to north wang with 5/6 following! Word has it up to 12 players from there grandfinal side have gone ?? Bill Nichol back at bullioh and has already started training!! Feds picking up quiet a few I see might be the big improver!!

Will Reid stay on as a player or will he be moving on? Who will follow Deery to North Wang?

Footsball

Debutant
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Big loss for tumba if true... Good chance they'll fall further down the ladder...wouldn't think Ried we'll stay as player?? Heard Arthur's, hall, Voigt, ward, and maybe two more are heading to nth wang....only rumours tho not 100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back