Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel like getting the Backstreet Boys back together and trying to get a legendary weapon and get to level 27. Want to do the VoC.
Are you up for VoG tonight?

I'm putting together a party for a L26 run those who aren't in the hard group - starting around 9-9.30.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Feel like getting the Backstreet Boys back together and trying to get a legendary weapon and get to level 27. Want to do the VoC.
If you haven't done nightfall this week and want a hand after work today give me a holler - got a legendary scout rifle for completing it this week.

Are you up for VoG tonight?

I'm putting together a party for a L26 run those who aren't in the hard group - starting around 9-9.30.

If you haven't done nightfall this week and want a hand after work today give me a holler - got a legendary scout rifle for completing it this week.

I'll be on likely before the Melbourne City game and maybe after tonight, depends on what time (and if they do) the BF4 crew goes on.
Keen for it though.

Excellent!

So far the team is looking like:

blackshadow
Evilroy_66 (friend of mine that quite a few of you have played with)
callamp
Vooligan
Higgs Boson (expressed interest earlier in the week)
pantskyle (depending on Melbourne City game)

I'll send out party chat invites around 8.30 and we'll take it from there.

Anyone else who's interested give me a holler.

Went from Vanguard level 3 to 4 and got a Hunter helmet, shader and mote of lite.

My hunter now has Exotic gloves, legendary helm and legs waiting for her when she reaches 20. To go with Lord High Fixer hand cannon I got last night.

Titan at 23, Warlock is finally 28 after getting enough Shards and hopefully once I get to 20 with the Hunter I'll be able to jump to 23/24 instantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing last nights nightfall with Hirdy & Blacky was awesome, first time I've completed one from start to finish & it's so much easier to do with people that know what to do.

My Warlock power pays off again using radiance to save the day by the slimmest of margins, I was down to the last slither of health after I self revived & brought the guys back to life.

Shame I only got coins for finishing it, hopefully Xur's got a good weapon I think I've got 39 coins & would love to get the Gjallahorn after missing out on the truth.

This game gets you in the doghouse pretty quickly doesn't it? :D
I am in deep s**t currently

Wouldn't change anything though

Doing last nights nightfall with Hirdy & Blacky was awesome, first time I've completed one from start to finish & it's so much easier to do with people that know what to do.

My Warlock power pays off again using radiance to save the day by the slimmest of margins, I was down to the last slither of health after I self revived & brought the guys back to life.

Shame I only got coins for finishing it, hopefully Xur's got a good weapon I think I've got 39 coins & would love to get the Gjallahorn after missing out on the truth.
Yeah that was a bit of a stitch up at the end. Thank god for your radiance too haha

Looking forward to seeing what Xur has too.

I am in deep s**t currently

Wouldn't change anything though
How's the packing going?

Perhaps you should call a man and a van to make it easier for her..

Yeah that was a bit of a stitch up at the end. Thank god for your radiance too haha

Looking forward to seeing what Xur has too.
When you guys logged off I did a bit of relic farming to level up my light/beware fusion rifle it's 2 dmg upgrades away from being maxed & pretty beasty now.

Was a great way to top off my birthday even though the reward wasn't that great, I couldn't sleep straight away adrenaline was high after managing to finish a tough match we could've lost being so close to the end lol.

Wish I knew how to do the raid, it's the one thing I haven't been able to do yet.

When you guys logged off I did a bit of relic farming to level up my light/beware fusion rifle it's 2 dmg upgrades away from being maxed & pretty beasty now.

Was a great way to top off my birthday even though the reward wasn't that great, was adrenaline pumped after managing to finish a tough match we could've lost after being so close to the end lol.

Wish I knew how to do the raid, it's the one thing I haven't been able to do yet.
Nice to see someone so pumped!

Re the raid you'll get there. What's your PSN I'll add you if there are any spare spots on the the raid team tonight.

I'll also put hirdylloydy on the list if he's about and keen if there's a spot available.

ps - happy birthday!

Happy birthday mate

I am more than happy to help you get through the raid as I am sure others would be too.

Your fusion rifle will be a god send
Thanks, I'm sure if I did a raid run with people pointing out what/not to do I'd be able to pick it up pretty quick, every time I've joined someone else's I get booted because I wasn't sure what to do during a specific part.

Light level & equipment wise I should be good, I'm close to lvl 29 probably 5 shards & a boots/robe upgrade away & have a maxed out icebreaker, nearly maxed light/beware & working on a void Swarm but also have a near maxed out steel oracle z-11 RPG which is better than my unfriendly giant as it's got cluster ability.

Only really need a better primary & exotic RPG, my maxed Dr Nope can't cut it with higher lvl stuff & the Monte Carlo is pretty average for an exotic.

Nice to see someone so pumped!

Re the raid you'll get there. What's your PSN I'll add you if there are any spare spots on the the raid team tonight.

I'll also put hirdylloydy on the list if he's about and keen if there's a spot available.

ps - happy birthday!

Cheers mate, I think I added you after we finished last night, I'll see how I go tonight if I'm not on it's all good but anytime you need help with a weekly 28, nightfall or an extra noob in a raid send an invite & I'll jump on.

Depends what primary you like using

I like Scout and Hand Cannon, but each to their own. Just have to make sure whatever it is that you can get criticals with it

If you want to have a swing at the raid just let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back