Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
The most annoying part of it is that I have a ******* fabulous life. My family is the best and we're really close, my friends are hilarious, lovely, and supportive in equal parts, HBF is the best dude I've ever met, and I'm about to start a new job that I got promoted into.

And yet....

UGH. The only thing that me feeling jealous does, is do my own head in.

I'm a Leo. It ain't gonna pass :(
What one is Leo again?

I'm Virgo so I guess that means I don't believe in astrology stuff.

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Forgetting your head phones. The commute is going to suck later tonight.

Yeah yeah I know, first world problems.
It is the worst.

Forgetting your head phones when you go to the library to study is just as bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you the tip. If he mumbles the name Totino in his sleep, you have every reason to be jealous.:D
It might just be night terrors

Ah cobras

TGR

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2003
here
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Who's Totino?

Mojo-Mini-Me.jpg

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Funny I have a few Leo friends and the only thing they have in common is they are generous. They are into travel big time. I am an Aquarian and pretty true to my sign even the aloofness trait.

Haha I was on a car washing spree today then I enjoyed some potatoes for lunch. Just discovered my wedding ring is gone and I don't remember or know when it came off.

Ouch.

Did you take it off or do you think it fell off?
I don't remember taking it off and it isn't loose enough to drop off.

I have a car washing glove I use and I assumed it may have come off when I remove that.

I'm not too concerned it's annoying if I have to get a new one. They sell them at midvalley just need to order it in my size and it only cost about $300

Still prefer to not have to buy a new one no matter the price. Still has sentimental value. It'll pop up somewhere i'm sure. My ring fits fairly well, but as soon as i dip my hands in water or something it can slip off quite easily. I'd just retrace my steps if i were you.
Tried that so I'm having a break and will search again soon.

I'm not a very sentimental person so the only issue about buying a new one is the price.

My mum got the date of her wedding engraved on the inside so she wouldn't forget, she got married in 86 and we won the flag in 87 so she kept getting the date of her wedding and the Grand final mixed up.

She lost her ring once shopping and grabbed a similar one from the shops but never got it engraved. Dad never found out. Me and her laugh about it to this day.

Nov 3, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Carlton
Tried that so I'm having a break and will search again soon.

I'm not a very sentimental person so the only issue about buying a new one is the price.

My mum got the date of her wedding engraved on the inside so she wouldn't forget, she got married in 86 and we won the flag in 87 so she kept getting the date of her wedding and the Grand final mixed up.

She lost her ring once shopping and grabbed a similar one from the shops but never got it engraved. Dad never found out. Me and her laugh about it to this day.
That's a pisser. Its probably not an uncommon occurrence. Plus most guys would never look at his wifes ring anyway.

I'd be pissed if i lost mine, took me ages to find one that i liked, plus i spent more on it than i'd have thought because why the hell not. She gets thousands of dollars of jewellery from this wedding caper, so i'm splashing out too god dammit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back