Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You slept the whole way home?
I hope you weren't driving!!

I meant to ask if you were on the Red Eye, Allrighty. That's a crap trip back, unless you can grab some shut eye on the flight.

How do you get home from the airport? I used to get a Gull bus but that would probably only take you as far as Geelong.
Ah now I see! That would be *awake not asleep.

So what has everyone got on for the loooooong weekend -happy dance-

My plans are:
- Sat: shop till I drop (this time I will due to this is it, the last weekend before the ball)
- Sun: recover from shopping & gym
- Mon: Seeing Gone Girl (finally)
- Tues: Pool or beach.

My plans are:
- Sat: shop till I drop (this time I will due to this is it, the last weekend before the ball)
It's a long weekend? Not over here! :(

I take it you've got the Monday and Tuesday off. I'll be watching the race from work. At least they put on a feast for the Melbourne Cup and from lunch onwards we do stuff all.

It's a long weekend? Not over here! :(

I take it you've got the Monday and Tuesday off. I'll be watching the race from work. At least they put on a feast for the Melbourne Cup and from lunch onwards we do stuff all.

Yeah i know.

Was a subtle brag ;)

My plans are:
Well my mum is staying with me for the weekend (she arrived last night) so my plans are something like this:
- Sat: Take mum to Chadstone Shopping centre for breakfast (first thing she asked me to do).
- Sun: See mum off. I'll probably do some maintenance on my car (fix the leak on the front right brake line, flush the power steering fluid, change over some old brake parts with new parts) and maybe give it a good wash + polish if the weather is good.
- Mon: Work most likely.
- Tues: So far I have a driving trip planned with a couple of friends. Here is the map:
Victrip.png

Lol and you are more into it than me. Couldn't care less, will probably be in the pool when the race is on.
What am I going to do... keep working, or watch the race while stuffing my face with delicious food which has been delivered by a catering mob? I like the fact that I can bludge for the arvo and not get in trouble. :)

What am I going to do... keep working, or watch the race while stuffing my face with delicious food which has been delivered by a catering mob? I like the fact that I can bludge for the arvo and not get in trouble. :)

Lol, enjoy mate. Enjoy your bludge afternoon off and I will enjoy my 4 days off! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I know.

I swear I laugh my asses off at these people who go to the races in this weather. (Altho I suppose everyone pre purchases tickets now, so you wouldnt know). Pete Mitchell saying the weather just then actually sounded really sad, like "im so sorry i have to tell you this..." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back