Preview FFC 2015 Fixture. (An early view)

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't have hoped for much more from the double ups. If we are any sort of challenger we should win 9 of those 10 games.

For the one-gamers, Hawthorn and Sydney cancel each other out. Can't have them all at home. Either play them twice, or have it the way it is. At least we don't get both away. Leaves us with the Geelong away game for the recent powers. But they might be waning and we should have won the last 2 at the cattery.

For those on the East coast, who aren't getting the FTA games they were hoping for, just pay the $90 for a subscription to the AFL Live Content. Thats what i'll be doing. Its far better and cheaper than paying for FOXTEL.
I'd rather spend the $90 on drinks/meals at the pub to watch the game with mates. Much rather cheering Freo on with mates at the pub than having to high 5 the dog sitting on the couch after we score.

For those on the East coast, who aren't getting the FTA games they were hoping for, just pay the $90 for a subscription to the AFL Live Content. Thats what i'll be doing. Its far better and cheaper than paying for FOXTEL.

Love this. Get an Apple TV for $95 as well and you can beam all games to your television. Every game is showed live and most are without ads

Well safe to say it's not the best fixture but certainly not the worst.

As a supporter without Foxtel though, looks like plenty of time to be spent at sports bars this season....3 games on FTA all year in my opinion is an absolute farce. Really, by fan-friendly, Gil was referring to supporters of Victorian teams.

From a teams perspective the double ups are good, playing Sydney in Perth is a bloody miracle but Hawks in Launceston is a downside. Would honestly prefer to swap Port twice with Geelong but oh well, not to be.

From a supporters perspective, could be better especially with regards to the lack of FTA.

We will nearly always play at least one of the Adelaide teams twice. It's a request the club make as it means that at least 1 or 2 'away' games have the slightly shorter flight time.

We must improve our 6 day break record in 2015. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think last season we lost almost all of our 6 day break games apart from round 23...including Stkilda!.

This year, the games following our 6 day breaks won't be easy but most are at home: Sydney (H), Essendon (H), North (H), Richmond (H), Carlton (A). The 1st four of these 6 days breaks are before the bye (round 12)....To be honest, the first 11 rounds are going to be grueling. Hope we're up to it!

I'd rather spend the $90 on drinks/meals at the pub to watch the game with mates. Much rather cheering Freo on with mates at the pub than having to high 5 the dog sitting on the couch after we score.
Well admittedly for me during this last season the dog didn't get to many high fives.
That $90 is for the year too so I'll probably be going that way with the Apple TV and go to the pub as well on occasion.

Cheaper ? , maybe. Better ? = not a chance.
Fox footy channel is brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spend $90 on drinks at the pub, then go home and high 5 the dog
images

I see the Eagles want to have their own Anzac Day game now after Trevor "Moneybags" Nesbit discovered that there was a dollar or two in it.

He said that it's unfair that the same teams, especially the Dockers when it comes to WA, have an Anzac Day monopoly.

My question to you Trev is this, Why now and what stopped you requesting an Anzac Day match sometime in the last 27 years?

I see the Eagles want to have their own Anzac Day game now after Trevor "Moneybags" Nesbit discovered that there was a dollar or two in it.

He said that it's unfair that the same teams, especially the Dockers when it comes to WA, have an Anzac Day monopoly.

My question to you Trev is this, Why now and what stopped you requesting an Anzac Day match sometime in the last 27 years?
They have Mother's Day don't they? Don't see us whinging about that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back