FTA-TV The Flash

Only got around to seeing the ep last night but was really impressed. Captain Cold with Wentworth Miller is going to be awesome, hope we can see plenty of him.

Was really impressed by the special effects with the train scene too, looked pretty well done for a TV show (at least by tv standards).

I'm stunned he hasn't been in more shows think he is a pretty decent actor.

I think I read somewhere he was doing writing (maybe screenplays?) instead the last few years but missed the life on set which is what brought him back. Good decision IMO, big fan of his ever since Prison Break. He was also in one of the resident evil movies not long ago too I believe.

My favorite episode so far.

Wentworth Miller is perfect for Captain Cold.

Felicity once again steals the show.

That train scene was sick.

The only reason I can't get into the show is that I always pictured The Flash as a guy with swag. Not some awkward nerdy bloke. Just not buying into it right now.

I think I really enjoyed this episode because Felicity is in it, otherwise, all the characters are pretty meh. Even Cisco and he's my favorite one so far. The black detective is decent so far though.

The arrow and flash crossover scene when they were discussing the similarities and differences was awesome though. Absolutely awesome

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Good episode this week, dont think i like how they only had plastique, I like the look they got it done right. But i think they could have used her in the Suicide Squad. Loved the Grodd thing at the end, hope it looks good when they use him.

Good episode this week, dont think i like how they only had plastique, I like the look they got it done right. But i think they could have used her in the Suicide Squad. Loved the Grodd thing at the end, hope it looks good when they use him.

The special effects have been quite good for the most part in this show. I liked this episode and the decision Barry made at the end.

Another good ep. Grodd!!!

Was a bit disappointed to see Plastique die, feel like she could have been a character who could float in and out rather than be just a 'villain' (not really but felt like one) of the week.

They should really tighten security.

Amazing how easy the Detective can pop in and out of Star Labs without them realising until he walks in.

Rewatched the ep again last night and really am impressed at how good the special effects/CGI are done (for a presumably small budget TV program). Kudos to the crew that do them, they do a stellar job!

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
Well, let's face it - it's not exactly the most sophisticated show in the first place.

Good fun though. Makes me tempted to check out Arrow.

oh for sure, just this week in particular seemed over the top with the childhood bully stuff

Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
oh for sure, just this week in particular seemed over the top with the childhood bully stuff

Bruce Wayne and Tommy Elliot, Peter Parker and Flash Thompson... not really anything new, it's just that this show is so slow and drawn out.

I just hope they get some plot advancement going in the next few eps and don't just utensil tease us like they are doing for a season finale reveal. These little tidbits at the end of each episode are good, but I want some continuation and story arc over standalone villains of the week stories.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
This week i think they pushed too hard on having Barry seem like a tool with they way he talks and stuff, like the coffee and being held up.
I dont know how to feel about the whole taking Barry's powers away from him, because of what they did with the treadmill gave me flashbacks to the part in Flashpoint when Barry is with Thomas Wayne but not anywhere close to being as dark as flashpoint did it.
Nice to see the Clock King again, but seemed like they could have used anyone. would of liked him to have his own episode.

So Dr Wells could be Booster Gold or someone from the Legion. I just dont see the point in having him as Professor Zoom or another villain. It seems like he would be a good "Moral Grey" character who is willing to get his hands dirty to make Barry become what he can be.

Back