Poll NAFL Reserves 2014/15 - Round 5

Which do you prefer for each matchup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

r5.png
This round's Match of the Week is between rural rivals Victoria River Eagles and Riverina Seals. The Seals have had a perfect start to the season, and despite an investigation into performance enhancing voting, are yet to lose a match. The Eagles, on the other hand, are desperate to add to their singular win. Can they cause an upset?

Greensborough Golds vs Brisbane Barracudas
GreensyHome_zps9373f055.png

wk4kfr.jpg

Victoria River Eagles vs Riverina Seals
VictoriaRiverEagles14HomeFinal4BlankAds.png

j7q0cy.jpg

City Beach Sharks vs Adelaide Exiles
CityBeachSharksHome_zps4d8a2d70.png

15068567678_9557921fee_o.png

Logan Heat vs Devonport Spirit
Home_zps37fb541f.png~original

lK5osMG.png

Perth Panthers vs Port Melbourne Guards
Home_zpsa95dff33.png~original

preseason-Copy-Copy_zps74f0b29d.png

Melbourne Foxes vs Alice Springs Pirates*

Geelong Dragons vs West Sydney Tigers
01DragonsHome_zpsa46dfa39.png

2i91com.gif

*Because Melbourne haven't entered their designs, they forfeit this match. Alice Springs will be awarded a win and 4 premiership points. They will be recorded as having won by 10 points.

View attachment 89961
This round's Match of the Week is between rural rivals Victoria River Eagles and Riverina Seals. The Seals have had a perfect start to the season, and despite an investigation into performance enhancing voting, are yet to lose a match. The Eagles, on the other hand, are desperate to add to their singular win. Can they cause an upset?

Nicely done. :D

This is painful. All I can do is watch in dispair as the Barracudas get systematically dismantled each week.

There are mumurs swirling around Big Fish Stadium...

The thing is I don't think it's that bad of a jumper at all, the colours are nice, I think it's just the uneven stripes that threw me off. If they connected up to the V (maybe even in a two tone blue colour) then that'd probably be more appealing

i cant believe im only one behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back