STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

I know clubs run on membership but we are better off having lower membership numbers are more people at games. That what drives the players and creates an atmosphere that makes them want to stay.

No point having 17000 members and 5000 at games.

Need everyone that buys a membership to get on down !!

I have a good feeling about 2015

Go giants !!
and on that, memberships have increased every year but average home crowds have dropped every year.

Any one care to explain how this is possible?

Nice to see we now have 4,095 members for '15 and in comparison to previous years were slightly ahead of schedule in hitting 4,000+ members level

2012 - 4,092 (16/1/12)
2013 - 4,000 (6/11/12)
2014 - 4,027 (6/12/13)
2015 - 4,095 (30/10/14)

Good numbers. the GWS front page has published 2015 member numbers today.
Now on 4124.

When are we supposed to be getting our packages for next years memberships?

I'm on auto renewal and wasn't really paying attention to when they get sent out.

and on that, memberships have increased every year but average home crowds have dropped every year.

Any one care to explain how this is possible?

I think the Giants home crowd average in 2012 and to a lesser extent in 2013 was enflated by the large attendance vs the Swans and this has decreased from 38k to 23k to 17k in 2014.

I won't get to see many giant games life but if I was going to get a membership which one should I get

I won't get to see many giant games life but if I was going to get a membership which one should I get

If your not going to get to many games or if cost is an issue then a 3 game membership might be the go, or if you won't get to any games then there is the non access membership if that interest you, anyway you can look at the options here:
http://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/2015-packages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MembershipSLIDER.jpg

In seasons past we seemed to run around alongside membership numbers with GCS, but they are currently around 9000 ATM, however a top 4 finish isn't completely out of the question for them next year, so I guess that may be expected.

there basically now getting the reward for a having a very competitive 2014 season

In seasons past we seemed to run around alongside membership numbers with GCS, but they are currently around 9000 ATM, however a top 4 finish isn't completely out of the question for them next year, so I guess that may be expected.

Don't care about the Gold Coast and how they're tracking. How are we tracking against us last year? Far more interesting and useful figure to me.

Purely out of procrastination I did some "research" - I was surprised the Suns only ended up about 400 ahead of the Giants by the end of last year despite being significantly ahead at times. To date is the biggest I have seen the gap at this time but as you say not surprising.

Purely out of procrastination I did some "research" - I was surprised the Suns only ended up about 400 ahead of the Giants by the end of last year despite being significantly ahead at times. To date is the biggest I have seen the gap at this time but as you say not surprising.
We have a competitive year this year our numbers will spike next year. Will always take a year to benefit from results in sydney. No matter the sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back