Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was driving past Blighty yesterday and it looks like they are doing some reasonable works on their surface. If they get that right to match their building would be one of the top couple of places to host in the league.
Any other grounds doing some improvements over the summer ? With the grand final debacle thought there might be a few getting their homes in order.

I was driving past Blighty yesterday and it looks like they are doing some reasonable works on their surface. If they get that right to match their building would be one of the top couple of places to host in the league.
Any other grounds doing some improvements over the summer ? With the grand final debacle thought there might be a few getting their homes in order.
From what I can gather the cricket pitch has been removed as well so hopefully they can get a good grass cover in the middle rather than the rock hard red dirt of season past.

Have heard the blues have signed another full forward as well. Will there be room for him and cunningham?

yes o'dwyer and hicks from nathalia. shadbolt and morgan from moama. Im sure dyl and o'dwyer can work something out. also with straight shooter lee solar in the pocket..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a whisper yesterday that picola have a commitment from 9 and expect another 2 or 3 to commit soon.
Where have you been Roar? Picola's recruits is all this site has been talking about for the last week & a half! It's not that hard to work out that they have got a few handy recruits signed up & a couple more in the pipeline.... Glad you can read.... :p:D

Where have you been Roar? Picola's recruits is all this site has been talking about for the last week & a half! It's not that hard to work out that they have got a few handy recruits signed up & a couple more in the pipeline.... Glad you can read.... :p:D
Don't think anyone has suggested they already have 9 committed there smooth mover . Is a Old half back flanker with dodgy hamstrings you know reasonably well heading there smooth ?

yes o'dwyer and hicks from nathalia. shadbolt and morgan from moama. Im sure dyl and o'dwyer can work something out. also with straight shooter lee solar in the pocket..
scadden and hicks handy players but Morgan odwyer and the Solars arnt much chop all 2nds players exept for Sean solar who is very fit but skills let him down bit like scadden. Not sure how holyman goes now getting on a bit but will still be good for them.

From reading the above posts it seems Picola could be challenging for a place in the top 5 next year, this would be good for the league. Any news out of Tocumwal with any new signings for next year ? or will it be still a two horse race between Strathy & Jerilderie. With the big two showing no signs of dropping off the pace.

Ran into a fella who is highly involved with Jerilderie, who told me Aaron Purcell is struggling with the Virus that knocked the wind out of his sails early in the season and he could be considering retirment before next year. I found it hard to believe that he would, considering some of the handy recruits they have picked up. Is their someone from Jerilderie who could confirm or deny this.

Ran into a fella who is highly involved with Jerilderie, who told me Aaron Purcell is struggling with the Virus that knocked the wind out of his sails early in the season and he could be considering retirment before next year. I found it hard to believe that he would, considering some of the handy recruits they have picked up. Is their someone from Jerilderie who could confirm or deny this.
I DONT THINK SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back