FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say Skye was exceptionally bubbly and friendly tonight. I wish my friends were bubbly enough to abuse me in front of everyone for no reason.

Lawson didn't have to stoop to her level at the end, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a complete shitkent for going off at him like that in the first place, when he was just an innocent bystander.

She is a shitty person.

ApgqFQT.gif

woeful ep but made awesome by Penny at the end - i'm in tears lol

please god somebody gif that s**t
Thought of you straight away when I saw that. Please gif that s**t. Fn hilarious!

Penny is weird. Period. I LOLd hard at her tonight. The ice bath...spitting out the prawn coz she thought it moved...the wtf crazy eyes and weird mouth look when she got pounced whilst sleeping. Thang God for foxtel iq. Rewind was my friend tanite.

"Name one person I've been mean to when I'm drunk?"
"Your girlfriend"
WHACK! That shut the man with the head shaped like a meringue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-s-Skye-entered-house-dumped-kissed-Jake.html

I'm sorry but Skye is a complete ****head. She was in a relationship when she entered the house and is being a dick about the whole situation with Lawson. Someone should have a go at Lawson, but not somebody who has done the exact same thing.

Lol. She had said over and over that they broke up months before the show. Don't believe a guy who is jus jealous one single bit. She is single and very single.

"Name one person I've been mean to when I'm drunk?"
"Your girlfriend"
WHACK! That shut the man with the head shaped like a meringue.

And Lawson didnt tell the story right to Aish. He was right up until the very end, the q was "Who have i been mean to while drunk?" Skye: "Um YOUR GIRLFRIEND".

He tells it back to Aish, "You're so immature" "Just like your gf", ie. it sounded like an insult to the gf. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think the sun shines out of that nitwits ass, so I'll take whatever you tell me with a pinch of salt.

I'll take what she has said over and over again before and during the show. She has no reason to make that up. not as if people won't find out. Probably some jealous boofhead that couldn't make Skye happy. She is single.

Anyone else see Dave talking up his Ronaldo like soccer skills when Luna wore her soccer shirt? Beard man is crushing hard
Can't blame him.
Got ******* DONUTS from the rest of the birds.
8 weeks in , prolly hasn't even fapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back