The confict over the Steyn sledge by Clarke still lingers

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't personally give a toss what these guys say to each other out there but I am sick and tired of hearing about Australia being the big bad bullies. You think a Pom, an Indian or a Saffer never gets aggressive? The hypocrisy sickens me.

Spot on. These guys are pretty good when they are dishing it out, but the moment an Aussie slings something at them, they run off to mummy .... or the media, whoever happens to be there first. Some people in the media still believe the Aussies are the only ones who say anything out there.

I have an enduring memory of Trott cockily mouthing off at Aussie batsman who were dismissed in the 1st Innings of the 1st Test last summer. The moment he fails himself, cops a spray, and England looks like getting belted, he's got depression!!! And big tough James Anderson, mouthing off to all and sundry, the moment Clarke says something to him, it's all tears. I was taught one thing in this regard, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Simple as that.

Wow.

You really believe that was the catalyst for Trott's mental illness?

To be fair, given the circumstances and the lack of detail around his "illness", some people find it hard to believe that he legitimately had anything more than a large case of "softening of the penis syndrome".

Steyn is currently the best cricketer in the world. Pretty damning accusation and quite damaging when you put in hours and hours of training and preparation to get to that status in the game.

Clarke should pull his head in and worry about his own form.

To be fair, given the circumstances and the lack of detail around his "illness", some people find it hard to believe that he legitimately had anything more than a large case of "softening of the penis syndrome".

People suffering from a mental illness are under no obligation and have no responsibility to provide sufficient details or circumstances to complete strangers.

Last edited:
Steyn is currently the best cricketer in the world. Pretty damning accusation and quite damaging when you put in hours and hours of training and preparation to get to that status in the game.

Maybe South Africa should stop getting caught ball tampering.

What was the explanation for Faf even having a zipper in his pocket?

Maybe Steyn should pull his head in and stop mouthing off to the media when his team are proven ball-tamperers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Steyn should pull his head in and stop mouthing off to the media when his team are proven ball-tamperers.
That's cute. Coming from the mob who sooked to the media when we got reverse and they didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back