Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Have we raised the white flag to Port' thread on Crows board, seriously funny s**t.
Jeez their franchise exist to copy us and to cut our lunch and their board is non-stop Port talk.
Just slap a "Port" in front of "Adelaide" and end the charade.

'Have we raised the white flag to Port' thread on Crows board, seriously funny s**t.

Funny now, because we are more appealing both on an off the field.

I tell you what though: When the tide inevitably turns, and we fall back down the ladder, we ******* better still turn up in droves. If we have to sit through sub 25k crowds again, and NTUA turns to s**t, we will infinitely be the laughing stock of the competition.

Lets hope our reign up the top lasts a little while before we get to that stage though.

Funny now, because we are more appealing both on an off the field.

I tell you what though: When the tide inevitably turns, and we fall back down the ladder, we ******* better still turn up in droves. If we have to sit through sub 25k crowds again, and NTUA turns to s**t, we will infinitely be the laughing stock of the competition.

Lets hope our reign up the top lasts a little while before we get to that stage though.
Winter is always coming, that's why we have to enjoy summer as much as possible.

I think it's great, we could all learn a huge lesson from Geoffa32 and his words of wisdom on "fickle" Port supporters

Geoffa's a complete knob - just admit you backed the wrong horse and back away preferably without making eye contact, you closet nonce.

No amount of vitriolic overcompensation will void this fact.

Its unbelievably dumb and hilarious and shows how much they care about our performance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 16 other teams in the AFL that they have to concentrate on beating as well?

Adelaide get talked about plenty on this board, there's no moral high ground on looking over the fence and commenting.

Geoffa is hilarious because in every post he makes about us the pain of choosing the crows over us is so tangible. You can feel the regret through your computer monitor. It's obvious now, but it was obvious when we were s**t as well.

He might be too far gone now to ever come out of the Port supporter closet but I hope for his sake that he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North finally make their delistings

Levi Greenwood (Collingwood)
Liam Anthony (delisted)
Tom Curran (delisted)
Cameron Delaney (delisted)
Taylor Hine (delisted)
Robin Nahas (delisted)
Mitch Wilkins (delisted)
Tim McGenniss (delisted)
Max Warren (delisted)

And collingwood have delisted tony armstrong but want to rookie him.

SEN has just reported that James Aish will more than likely sign a new contract with Brisbane at the end of the season.

10 months to change his mind.

Liam Anthony (delisted)
Tom Curran (delisted)
Taylor Hine (delisted)
Robin Nahas (delisted)
Mitch Wilkins (delisted)
Tim McGenniss (delisted)
Max Warren (delisted)

I think with Cam Delaney North will rookie list him.
Also Tapscott from Melbourne has been delisted.

Liam Anthony (delisted)
Tom Curran (delisted)
Taylor Hine (delisted)
Robin Nahas (delisted)
Mitch Wilkins (delisted)
Tim McGenniss (delisted)
Max Warren (delisted)

Meh. Had been hoping something worth looking at might drop out of that tree.

Jeez their franchise exist to copy us and to cut our lunch and their board is non-stop Port talk.
Just slap a "Port" in front of "Adelaide" and end the charade.
And the funny thing is that they accuse us of always talking about them on our board. Hello pot: this is kettle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back