Player Watch Pick #7 (2012) - Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Draft has the potential to be considered the next superdraft:

"The group was a good one, with Joe Daniher, Brodie Grundy, Jake Stringer, Nick Vlastuin, Sam Mayes, Lachie Whitfield, Jack Viney, Jimmy Toumpas, Jesse Lonergan, Lachie Plowman and Troy Menzel in the team of 30."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...llie-wines-20140918-10iu2k.html#ixzz3FV0OKNZO

Add to that list McRae and Wines. They're all tracking very well.

Story goes that Todd Viney wanted Wines, Neeld overruled for Toumpas...Viney nearly resigned and took Jack with him.

Thank * for that.

I have been watching Port games on AFL site. B geez, some of those tackles Ollie does are bloody bone rattlers lol
Yeah he'd be in the top 5 tacklers in our team.
In no particular order - Wines, Trengove, Jonas, Neade, Hartlett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it matter? :p

I acrually looked at his twatter out of interest and two things were immediately apparent,

1. He was very cocky with a lot of twatter activity leading up to and including September the 6th and then silence? No twatting until September the 9th. What happened on September the 6th in Kevin Bartlett's world?

2. His daughter Bree is insanely hot.

I acrually looked at his twatter out of interest and two things were immediately apparent,

1. He was very cocky with a lot of twatter activity leading up to and including September the 6th and then silence? No twatting until September the 9th. What happened on September the 6th in Kevin Bartlett's world?

2. His daughter Bree is insanely hot.
he's just mad because Ollie's probably hitting her behind his back.

E8l2UKn.jpg

no homo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back