The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we hire an inexperienced senior coach, are we setting him up for failure? With too much inexperience around him. At the footy club only P Gordon has experience in his role, virtually everyone else is a rookie in their roles. The old saying goes 'you can't put an old head on new shoulders' is nearly always true. Look at all the 'favourite sons' that have crashed and burned in the last few years. And many of them had old heads around them. We need a Neil Balme type around the footy dept. The young coaches will think that they can do it, you do need confidence, but if the confidence exceeds ability? That's sets them back and us.

JTCWBFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool, Knicks, Yankees
Well then you must know what an wasteful and vexatious abomination they are on our entire culture
They should all be ashamed of themselves

Did you do something dodgy and an auditor caught you out Yebiga?

Any possibility that perhaps the hate you have for them might be isolated to the individuals you have dealt with?

I'll look out for your posts if Beveridge gets appointed, should be entertaining.

Guido

Premium Gold
Aug 18, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Leros United
Anyone who hasn't blocked yebiga yet should try it. It's very refreshing. Much like a junior mint.
There's been half a dozen posters whose contributions I've really enjoyed over the years - genuinely really loved reading their stuff, possibly even among the top 10 I've rated on the forum at times - who I've just had to pull the ignore trigger on. Some have gone dead set looney since the trade week stuff.

I've put them on ignore, but because there's quite a few of them and their quotes don't show up when other contributors respond to them, the replies have no context whatsoever - trying to make sense of most pages is doing my head in even more than the original posters were.

Mods, can we have a half ignore button? Something that shows an ignored users post only when it's quoted? I'm sure it would only involve a five, six week rework of the forum software. Thanks.

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There's been half a dozen posters whose contributions I've really enjoyed over the years - genuinely really loved reading their stuff, possibly even among the top 10 I've rated on the forum at times - who I've just had to pull the ignore trigger on. Some have gone dead set looney since the trade week stuff.

I've put them on ignore, but because there's quite a few of them and their quotes don't show up when other contributors respond to them, the replies have no context whatsoever - trying to make sense of most pages is doing my head in even more than the original posters were.

Mods, can we have a half ignore button? Something that shows an ignored users post only when it's quoted? I'm sure it would only involve a five, six week rework of the forum software. Thanks.

You mean like a govt IT-type project? Will go live by 2019, with none of the original feature requirements!!!!

Auditors and people skills mmmm
Like ebony and ivory

I've been on both sides of the fence when it comes to auditing. Though auditing aint the most enjoyable job I've done.

I found good people skills go a long way to getting the correct information out of someone.

Of course it does
That's not my point

There is s**t auditors and good ones. Though public servant auditors like the TGA, tend to be more in the s**t category from experience. Private sector I've dealt with a few good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back