No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I agree with asking them to pay for the costs of finding a replacement.

Also Rocket was "Football Manager", not an assistant coach, so the "gentleman's agreement" about assistant coaches doesn't apply.

I don't mind that Collingwood's after compensation, that can be done quietly between clubs

I want to know why Eddie had to announce it to the world.
Just trying to stay relevant?

I don't mind that Collingwood's after compensation, that can be done quietly between clubs

Putting it out there that poaching now comes at a cost!
You wanted equal revenue, well you'll get it!

Refresh my memory, can't think of any other hawks that went to Drugendon recently
The twat on the left in the below picture.

Ian+Robson+Ian+Robson+Resigns+Essendon+Bombers+vUh-HFaVhiVl.jpg

I can offer a contract to anyone. If they choose to breach any existing contracts, that's their problem. Surely the person who breaches the contract gives compensation, not a third party?

But they can say to their new employer, "Look, my old employer won't release me from my contract so I can't join you because it's too costly for me to pay the compensation", new employer then offers to pay the compensation if they want the person badly enough. It doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as the compensation is paid.

But they can say to their new employer, "Look, my old employer won't release me from my contract so I can't join you because it's too costly for me to pay the compensation", new employer then offers to pay the compensation if they want the person badly enough. It doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as the compensation is paid.
If it hadn't have been one of the expansion clubs, I reckon good old Ed may not have made such a public fuss.

Looking at the North board, it appears Peter Curran's son Tom - who North took about 2-3 years back after we declined to father-son him - will be forced to retire with the navicular injury he's pretty much carried his entire time on the AFL list.

Sorry to hear he couldn't get his career kick-started. Hopefully a year or so off to heal up and he'll get a chance to have another ping at footy.

And it's official.

Hopefully he can heal up and follow Ayden Kennedy to Box Hill to be in the Brown and Gold like his dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance eddie's a touch peeved at letting Rocket go as he may have been increasingly considered as Buckleys replacement when he's inevitably sacked? They clearly rate him

I see it as a warning shot across the bow, inherently not done discreetly.

If anyone's after a good laugh, go to the $wans board and check the thread titled:

Sydney Swans 2015 Premiers

How I would love to go loose on that thread but would face being banned for life.

If anyone's after a good laugh, go to the $wans board and check the thread titled:

How I would love to go loose on that thread but would face being banned for life.
There will hopefully be a big race by members of this board to bump that thread in roughly 11 months time...

Didn't stop the real Stephen Dank having a crack at us just a few hours ago on one of our threads.

I actually dont mind fat ed. He more often than not makes a lot of sense and is loud about it...cola?!

Reminds me of big jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back