Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know why Starc is getting test gigs again?

Was it his 30+ FC average or 0/41 in the warm up game that impressed the selectors most?

Because
Harris - injured
Pattinson - injured and new bowling technique
Bird - injured
Coulter-Nile - just returned from injury
Hazlewood - just returned from injury

Anyone feel like Younis Khan is historically really underrated? Just feel like he doesn't get talked about at all as one of the great batsmen, even of his era. Is it just because (before now) he's largely underperformed against Australia? These innings will surely do a lot to elevate his standing.

Anyone feel like Younis Khan is historically really underrated? Just feel like he doesn't get talked about at all as one of the great batsmen, even of his era. Is it just because (before now) he's largely underperformed against Australia? These innings will surely do a lot to elevate his standing.

I've always had him in that level just below Ponting/Lara/Tendulkar/Dravid etc.

So same level as Clarke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Dean Jones have time to post on BF whilst commentating?

I think Younis's main weakness is that he only seems to do a hell lot in home conditions, plus he doesn't play in a lot of big name series. Plenty of players from second-tier nations who aren't quite ATG's seem to be really under-rated for this reason, particularly batsmen.

Couldn't split this Australian side and my 2nd XI club side.

3 decent bats, 8 bowlers, dropped catches, about 7 number 8 batsmen and now we're down to our backup wicket keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back