Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy could learn from this

dr-seuss.jpg

I've known a few little tackers who especially enjoyed hurting big blokes.

For example, a bunch of men's right's activists recently got together for a conference in Syria. They decided they would attack a bunch of communist feminists women and their mangina allies.

These women, quite fragile in appearance I would say, but that could be their rampant femaleness making them appear weak to my testosterone fueled cornea. Pathetic really (though attractive).

And then this happened somehow:

Attachments

• 10712766_1537169639856458_444421970601553123_n.jpg
    10712766_1537169639856458_444421970601553123_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
For example, a bunch of men's right's activists recently got together for a conference in Syria. They decided they would attack a bunch of communist feminists women and their mangina allies.

These women, quite fragile in appearance I would say, but that could be their rampant femaleness making them appear weak to my testosterone fueled cornea. Pathetic really (though attractive).

And then this happened somehow:

Speaking of communist feminists...the coalition of the willing in Vietnam soon learned who to be truly frightened of in the Viet Cong.

And it wasn't the men.

Yep. I don't care about their gender, those women as individuals and as a group are facing a pretty terrifying enemy and are a lot more battle hardened, trained, capable than most Australian men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Explain why it is sexist.

Preemptive :drunk:

She's brought gender into it, gender has nothing to do with it.Clearly defines them as men, those against action on climate change.They're paid stooges of a female.

Do you remember what Gillard said about the statement "make an honest woman?"

Speaking of communist feminists...the coalition of the willing in Vietnam soon learned who to be truly frightened of in the Viet Cong.

And it wasn't the men.

Those women had automatic firearms.

I agree that gives them a better chance than learning a few Tae Kwan Do moves.

Those women had automatic firearms.

I agree that gives them a better chance than learning a few Tae Kwan Do moves.

And the men of the VC didn't?

Ask a vet who saw action and they will confirm that the women terrified them.

I'm married to a direct descendant, and she scares the s**t out of me when she goes off.

I retreat immediately to the pub.

And the men of the VC didn't?

Of course the men also did.

I'm saying the reason the women of Peshmerga, Viet Cong or even the IDF are scary isn't that they know Karate. It's that they have automatic weapons and know how to use them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back