Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Like wise for the win.

I had the week 9 bye sorted right from the draft when i took Johnson and Lacy early, have been working my waiver/FA picks around it to suit.
I now have a pretty stacked roster and no byes left.

Marshall will frustrate the hell out of you but you will need to come home strong at 3-6 with only 5 games left before playoffs, drop 1 more game it will be close to curtains depending what others in your division do.

Luck plays a massive part though in this format and anything can happen from week to week and injuries etc.

Marshall will frustrate the hell out of you but you will need to come home strong at 3-6 with only 5 games left before playoffs, drop 1 more game it will be close to curtains depending what others in your division do.

Luck plays a massive part though in this format and anything can happen from week to week and injuries etc.
Considering he has me next week, he may as well pack it in as I haven't lost to anyone outside the division that matters.

In theory yes, but only 2 games behind in my division and play all the teams in my division on the run home still.
And they all play each other once as well so that helps.

Season went from bad to worse for me and so I had to cut him in hope of a win but that isn't going to eventuate...from champs to bottom in one season it looks like :cry:
Fantasy football is a cruel mistress

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
I must be up for the largest score drop from one week to next. 195.3 last week to 78.5 (Phil Rivers' solid -5.6) with Ahmad Bradshaw left this week. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8-6 should definitely get you in
Check the franchise records.
Keep your eye on the prize - making sure everyone regrets choosing to go in your division.
see how Chism is going down on the power ranks? that's him regretting his decision.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Check the franchise records.
Keep your eye on the prize - making sure everyone regrets choosing to go in your division.
see how Chism is going down on the power ranks? that's him regretting his decision.
You're right about people wanting to be in the other divisions of your league so they can join the queue of people wanting to meet you in the playoffs. Guaranteed choke job :p

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Won't be getting in with that in Chainsaw. 1 crap div winner might but the best 2nd in this will be at worst 9-5 and maybe 10-4 in our league.
Chainsaw is the best league in CT obviously. Every win should be multiplied by a difficulty factor. The other leagues are just hot air all regular season.

Back