TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Impact (or what's left of it) will now air on Main Event on Saturday nights

November 8th – 6pm, followed by TNA One Night Only Knockouts Knockdown
November 15th – 8.30pm
November 22nd – 12.00pm (because of Super 8 beginning at 4pm)
November 29th – 8.30pm
December 6th – 12.00pm (because of Fight for Life beginning at 6pm)
December 13th – 8.30pm
December 20th – 8.30pm
December 27th – 8.30pm

FAQ - these are FREE to view and the episodes can be recorded if you are a Foxtel METRO customer. NOTE: Regional MyStar (AUSTAR) customers cannot record or pause these episodes. This program can't be searched on 'TITLE SEARCH' or series linked at this time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds like it should be alright, apparently Discovery is good at promoting their shows. However, about 98 million Americans get Spike and 59 million have Destination America so they may just lose quite a lot of regular viewers. It's good that they did get a new home though!

Now they have a lifeline, they need to decide what they are.

- Are they going to be a company that runs live events that attract 400 people?
- Are they going to be a company that only runs 1 PPV every 3 months and attracts less than 10k buys... and then gives away the PPV quality matches and storyline resolutions away on their tv show?
- Are they going to be a company that can finally use their tv slot to make money?

Or are they merely going to continue being WWE-lite and continue hemorrhaging money?

I really, really hope they become a viable option and another place for guys to work. But over the last few months I stopped automatically being in the "more wrestling is good" camp.

Because it's not always the case. Yes, TNA talent are now allowed to work indies - but they still can't do tv, dvd, ppv or ippv. For all those restrictions, TNA for the last couple of months have run one set of shows (mid-week!) every 4-6 weeks, and a PPV every 3 months.

It couldn't possibly be enough to survive on as a struggling wrestler - especially when they've just started doing per-appearance and short term contracts - and thus it's place as an important alternative for guys to work isn't automatic.

I hope over the course of this tv deal they can turn it all around.

TNA circa 2005-2006 was magic. I remember really getting behind them and the direction the company was taking.

I can still pinpoint the time that the company really started its downfall. It was 2009. The ideas just got too big and daft.

I really wish some of the talent jumped ship. Would have liked to see what AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and a few others could do in the WWE.

TNA circa 2005-2006 was magic. I remember really getting behind them and the direction the company was taking.

I can still pinpoint the time that the company really started its downfall. It was 2009. The ideas just got too big and daft.

I really wish some of the talent jumped ship. Would have liked to see what AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and a few others could do in the WWE.
They aren't beefycakes and if they are then they aren't white. Would go nowhere.

They aren't beefycakes and if they are then they aren't white. Would go nowhere.

ummm
TheRock.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back